What is SAR LAU?

Re: What is SAR LAU?

U all very bad. Lie to newbie. Later he complain to leica the bot how?..

TS, let's me be serious, pls check sar lau website
?????????????????

geksai;626241 said:
I just got my e60 and have been diligently studying the forum to enrich my newborne. I came across "SAR LAU" in a few threads, and it feels achey to not understand the syllabus. Its stuck in my mind for weeks, and finally I decide to shout out "WHAT IS SAR LAU"?!?!

Mate Sar Lau is a place where you goes only during the night, and instead of heading home at 3am, high possibility that you may stay till late morning which may eventually lead to divorce. By the time sun rise and not home by then, you will drive your E60 like an E60 M5.

Better steer far away from Sar lau unless you are single and available or unless you are a Muslim, can have many 4 wifes.

:singsing::drool::dance:

i never been to sar lau before... anyone can bring me there

Terry;626374 said:
i never been to sar lau before... anyone can bring me there

Indonesia Rupiah not accepted in Sar Lau, you give 10,000 Rupiah, the Ah Neh will provide service to you in the toilet. Interested?

Before go sar lau, u need tailor 2 set of similar business wear, same pair of underwear.
Is very operational, like reservist.

i am guai what are u guys talking about..u see my avatar my face is sibei guai one

Terry;626402 said:
i am guai what are u guys talking about..u suee my avatar my face is sibei guai one
U look like those go library use round sharpener with mirror, peep girl underwear one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vnclass

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back