What to do with dents?

Re: What to do with dents?

kenlim said:
....but think i try the capitol guy 1st..since he's doing with PML....
FYI, Ah Lye is doing for HONG SEH !!!

kenntona;517803 said:
FYI, Ah Lye is doing for HONG SEH !!!
win liao lorr, pull rank

kenlim;517819 said:
XD!..anyway thanks all for helping!!!!:chinese:
whats XD?

dun mention it.

Slater said:
win liao lorr, pull rank
No mah, the PML endorsement was flashed, so I have to speak the truth also.......

:D :D :D

kenntona;517822 said:
No mah, the PML endorsement was flashed, so I have to speak the truth also.......

:D :D :D
doesnt matter la. so long as they r good and our s'pore idol judge bro kenlim gets the dent fixed

Slater said:
doesnt matter la. so long as they r good and our s'pore idol judge bro kenlim gets the dent fixed
He and Dick Lee threw me out !!! Else I would not have to join ManHunt !!!

Ninabey looks like I have to give more biz to Ah Lye liao......

kenntona;517836 said:
He and Dick Lee threw me out !!! Else I would not have to join ManHunt !!!

Ninabey looks like I have to give more biz to Ah Lye liao......
what lau what generation liao. still have man hunt meh? join FHM 50 most eligible bachelor then got more XMM mah

Slater said:
what lau what generation liao. still have man hunt meh? join FHM 50 most eligible bachelor then got more XMM mah
Got. AMK Community Centre got Manhunt competition.

I have only 24 hours lah, FHM Bachelors will make me very busy, cannot lah.......

kenntona;517849 said:
Got. AMK Community Centre got Manhunt competition.

I have only 24 hours lah, FHM Bachelors will make me very busy, cannot lah.......
excuse to go up against lesser competition tio boh? hehe

contestants all senior citizen si boh?

Slater said:
excuse to go up against lesser competition tio boh? hehe contestants all senior citizen si boh?
Please lah.....

George Clooney how old? He more yan dao than some youngsters..... Hitmee say one.

kenntona;517857 said:
Please lah.....

George Clooney how old? He more yan dao than some youngsters..... Hitmee say one.
i think the youngsters hitmee was refering to was himself. buay hiao bai!

Could the "dings" near the right rear lamps be removed? Do they have to remove or dismantle any of the panels?

panegyric007 said:
Could the "dings" near the right rear lamps be removed? Do they have to remove or dismantle any of the panels?
There are certain spots on the car those hooks cannot reach (example near beams), or that the vacuum method does not work (for instance on roof)......... but you have to do by to let them see the exact location....... near the rear lamp, they will remove the lamp clusters and enter from there......

'allo allo! Anyone has any more feedback on Capitol PDR or Ah Lye please? Just kena one small dent on driver side door. Now cannot sleep... cannot eat... life has no meaning... sigh..
Thanks!

longhorn;556790 said:
'allo allo! Anyone has any more feedback on Capitol PDR or Ah Lye please? Just kena one small dent on driver side door. Now cannot sleep... cannot eat... life has no meaning... sigh..
Thanks!

Ah Lye is good!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back