What was the first thing you did for your pre-owned car?

tomasulu

depending on STA report of course... would it make sense to do a servicing? check the balancing?

what else did you do? tint the windows, roller blinds, ICE, etc.? or just a good wash/polish?

Re: What was the first thing you did for your pre-owned car?

would be good to bring it down for a service, balancing and change of engine oil.

aesthetic items really depends on urself. its a matter of need to do basis.

would definitely bring it for a good grooming as well to give yourself a feel good factor from a rejuvenated car

Slater;459586 said:
would be good to bring it down for a service, balancing and change of engine oil.

aesthetic items really depends on urself. its a matter of need to do basis.

would definitely bring it for a good grooming as well to give yourself a feel good factor from a rejuvenated car

ya, i will probably leave it as it is if it drives ok. just wondering what other folks do. the car already has vcool (or at least the stickers) but i really like having roller blinds in my previous cars so that's something i am considering.

how about rims, spoilers both front and rear? performance mods?

tomasulu;459579 said:
depending on STA report of course... would it make sense to do a servicing? check the balancing?

what else did you do? tint the windows, roller blinds, ICE, etc.? or just a good wash/polish?
tomasulu, you can do a oil servicing + ask the workshop what else is spoilt / need replacing, i.e. brake pads.

Also check the condition of the aircon filter, and air filter, etc, to see if they need to be changed. Fresh air is important for both the drivers/passengers and the car itself ;)

Slater;459599 said:
how about rims, spoilers both front and rear? performance mods?
Slater, you forget to say Voinsteiner hood :lol: :lol:

front spoiler?? what's that?

yeah, checking the brakes and filters is a must. what is a good place to service a bimmer? prefer somewhere in the east.

not a fan of performance mod. imho, short of putting in a nos system or a turbo charger, few mods are worth their hassle and cost.

Interior Steam Cleaning to get rid of anything undesirable. Where is a good place?

Super Mamak;459679 said:
Interior Steam Cleaning to get rid of anything undesirable. Where is a good place?

Most good grooming centres have these services, I did my Subaru STi interior steam cleaning at Groomwerkz.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
df999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back