What would you do.....?

Re: What would you do.....?

You like quite experienced........

keithloke;923498 said:
Practice foresight, not hindsight. Easy for us to look at a situation and give comments. Wait till it happens to ourselves....

P.s. hello euphoria. I m getting confused if you are a bro or sis. Haha. If the former, for god sake don't interfere. Guys will always be branded the bastard with hidden agenda for telling on another guy, albeit him being in the wrong. No guys are saint, sorry, so I always tell myself don't play god and try tread the moral high ground.

If the latter sex, I can empathize the sis-to-sis thingy and how you have to tell a fellow women. But truth is ( and as one of the bros here shared in another post) you will def lose the friendship one way or another. Too many of such incidences happened. Moral high ground? I rather save my efforts around my herd. What goes around comes round. History is a scarily accurate indicator.

Chocs;923455 said:

...both parties la....keep healthy.

if i hold chocs's hand at korean bbq this friday is BRO & SIS relationship hor.

What would you do.....?

iScoupe;923592 said:
if i hold chocs's hand at korean bbq this friday is BRO & SIS relationship hor.

just dun hold anything else, else your bros will leepork you... :)

Be tactful either way.

If you wanna tell your friend, be very sure you could at least ascertain what you saw is not quoted out of context. For instance, if one sees MW holding an lady's hand, he can gossip about that "fact" and tell MW's wife out of true goodwill. Truth could be MW was actually helping an injured lady to her car. No one could be sure he or shew know the whole truth - most of us only see partial facts. Selective mental retention leads to selective cognitive perception.

If you do not wanna tell your friend, but reckoned she is close enuff, hint to her, with tact.

If you do not care or not wanna be involved, you are not exactly a close friend to her. Stay out.

If you do not care and wanna tell, you are just gossiping.

Halo it wasnt me!

Euphoria;923109 said:
This afternoon, I saw my friend's husband holding hands with another gal. He didn't see me as he was too engrossed with his gal.

Question: What would you do if you were me?

1. Nothing
2. Tell my friend about it.
3. Do nothing but secretly hope my friend would find out and cut his dick off.

Comments please.

should talk to the husband first

MW is a good man. He only going out with Sherman.

During the old days, it is common to have 3 wives 4 concubines, can open 2 tables to play majong in harmony... The 1 husband 1 wife system is kinda barbaric... My ah kong say one...

Chocs;923455 said:

...both parties la....keep healthy.
Okie Dokie :)

Last edited by a moderator:

totally agree... whether you bao toh or don't... the bao toh-er will look like a damn fool.

months back, a friend's wife wanted out of their marriage... wife told me about it cos the women-folk were talking.

so I asked my guy friends who all agreed we should stay out of their matters.

if she did not do a runner, we all look like fools. well, she did a runner and we still look 'silly' in the eyes of the husband who semi blames us for not giving him the headsup.

no winners in this situation.....

What would you do.....?

家家有本难念经。

we should be discrete and sympathetic.

Sometimes its difficult to stay faithful with all the imported pussies.....High Achievers usually have high sex drive too....dun believe ask Bill...or Robot or Dino Hunter.....

Last edited by a moderator:

iScoupe;923531 said:
If anyone see me holding young girls' hand. They are my god-daughters. Thanks
pls don't anyhow post in forum.

I saw you holding young boys hand.......... how???

zorro;924181 said:
Sometimes its difficult to stay faithful with all the imported pussies.....High Achievers usually have high sex drive too....dun believe ask Bill...or Robot or Dino Hunter.....

Dun worry about robot............. he only likes to piak piak the walls........

Some men are born to spread the seeds, some can't handle a single woman, one of the forumer hi achiever can only piak piak the wall or let people piak
Piak him... I steady never say his name. Brobot, don't need to thank me.

zorro;924181 said:

You damn bro cos you never mention the ultra high achiever who will piak till his legs go wobbling weak. We have to careful with words or else he may ask his ultra high achiever laMWyer to send us a "love letter".

You are correct to say that certain ultra high achiever may have over piak and overused his tool which is reflected by Wobbly legs syndrome. Kneeling on durian shell is just an excuse...........As for the ultra high achiever laMWyer, i have serious doubt of him and think he is in cahoot with that wobbly guy......

Dinosaur hunter;924498 said:
You damn bro cos you never mention the ultra high achiever who will piak till his legs go wobbling weak. We have to careful with words or else he may ask his ultra high achiever laMWyer to send us a "love letter".

Dinosaur hunter;924498 said:

You also damn bro, because you never reveal that dunno who what wobbly fella went piak-hunting with you as his tour guide.... You're da bro, bro!

We went hunting for 猫山王 at Geylang. By the way his 335i could be spotted along Westerhout road during lunch time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8dog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back