• Porsche Panamera V8 or V8 TT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maserati Quattroporte

• Jaguar XJ/XF V8 SC

• Total voters
Re: What Would You Pick? Why?

Hummer wins all... Hummer is taller than most kerbs in singapore.. U can make u turn anywhere uwant.. Useful when ur wife is giving birth.. U can reach hospital faster

China girls like hummer.. Its associated with rock hard huge penis..

Hummer is the only car.. That u can climb the parliament building stairs and take pic there.. U can even go up on esplanade lobby and take pic..

The h3 alpha uses V8 300 over bhp.. Power..

Terry;468534 said:
Hummer wins all... Hummer is taller than most kerbs in singapore.. U can make u turn anywhere uwant.. Useful when ur wife is giving birth.. U can reach hospital faster

China girls like hummer.. Its associated with rock hard huge penis..

Hummer is the only car.. That u can climb the parliament building stairs and take pic there.. U can even go up on esplanade lobby and take pic..

The h3 alpha uses V8 300 over bhp.. Power..

Used Hummer H3 3.7A Luxury Car for Sale from Singapore, CarTimes Automobile - sgCarMart

BMW e60 M5 - SMG2 might be uncomfortable for DD
Audi RS6 - easy to boost up like a 335, but the weight means SIC will no longer be as fun
Merc C/E/CLS 63 - C - too small / E - yucks / CLS - beauty but sits only 4
Porsche Panamera V8 or V8 TT - depends on how u accept the outlook
Maserati Quattroporte - not boy not girl
Jaguar XJ/XF V8 SC - damn sexy, but reliability?

BMW e60 M5 - new model out in 2011..rather wait as bmw new models seem to have more and more funky features..
Audi RS6 - my vote..so powerful..big enough..sharp looking..
Merc C/E/CLS 63 - fast enough but look is not nice..C63 is slightly sportier looking..
Porsche Panamera V8 or V8 TT - ugly..but can be first few to own it in SG..
Maserati Quattroporte - if only it look half as good as its GT sibling..
Jaguar XJ/XF V8 SC - many editors gave rave reviews on XFR but somehow not impressed..

buy a jipun mpv la...then lup an italian bitch with the rest of the cash...mine is for sale u want?

totoseow;468685 said:
buy a jipun mpv la...then lup an italian bitch with the rest of the cash...mine is for sale u want?

actually toto is right...just buy jippun mpv... the rest use it for sar lau....

Saw the Panamera in the flesh. I like it.
But then again, I liked the pictures in the first place! Build quality is really top rate. But the cars are very very basic for the base price. So you are likely to add 50k worth of options just to get it up to a bearable spec. Launch is mid Sept I think.

Will give your friend another option (although not everyone's cup of tea). Consider a Bentley Flying Spur. Tons of presence, plenty of oomph and amazingly, for such a large barge, pretty chuckable! I didnt pull the trigger because I couldnt get over the ahmad factor. Driving the car, some folks will think you are the driver!

BorisRS;469141 said:
Will give your friend another option (although not everyone's cup of tea). Consider a Bentley Flying Spur. Tons of presence, plenty of oomph and amazingly, for such a large barge, pretty chuckable! I didnt pull the trigger because I couldnt get over the ahmad factor. Driving the car, some folks will think you are the driver!
lol..dont think so lah..probably dont dress in same style as them and dont stand outside the car for a long time like waiting for the owner of the car..

get 335 sedan lor... swope with something and get back 20k cash in return.... hor T6 (if u r reading this)

E60 M5 anytime!

A fantastic NA V10, drives great, fun when it needs to be, docile when it has to be....best of both worlds. Practical yet monstrous. Despite the new 5er lurking, I'd still pick one up for keeps. The NA V10 is one of its kind and I'm sure gonna miss it when its gone.

Go classic, who needs the Service Indicator system? Lol.:nehnehhh:

std_1973_bmw_2002_turbo.jpg

If yr heart and blood is bmw then go for bmw lor. The rest is boomz!!!! Get a sedan no more coupe, in case got children. Say hi to yr fren for me hor!!!

blackbmw said:
If yr heart and blood is bmw then go for bmw lor. The rest is boomz!!!! Get a sedan no more coupe, in case got children. Say hi to yr fren for me hor!!!
Wa kum tong ah, bru, you still remember me. My friend's name is Chow, so I did say "HI" to him. "Chow !!! Hi......"

kenntona;486915 said:
Wa kum tong ah, bru, you still remember me. My friend's name is Chow, so I did say "HI" to him. "Chow !!! Hi......"

Of course i remember u, i love u deep deep. Ok saying hi to Ms. Chow Hi

Pontiac Grand Prix Aero NASCAR - drive happy :cloud9:

3489698284_5fd4e3bc3e.jpg

V8 powa

Last edited by a moderator:

this thread can be closed now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members