What's a good performance tyre?

D_Iceman

I'm currently running Toyos on my 335 and it's due for a change, wondering what tyres to go for. Grip is important to me. I'm thinking of the Goodyear F1 Assymetrical but they don't have stock for my size till August.

Re: What's a good performance tyre?

Michellin polit sports?

satinGHOST|r!der;435669 said:
This one is quite good.

mole.jpg

Eh Dey.... don't let me see on the road today la dey. I sure poke you all the way. I also on my PS Cups today la dey. From Meyer Road to Little India also i will poke you until you cry la dey. :twisted:

ac323;435666 said:
Michellin polit sports?

A bit ex for a daily runner. I've got a set of PS Cups already.
Looking for something cheaper to run daily yet have good performance, like the F1.

D_Iceman;435687 said:
Eh Dey.... don't let me see on the road today la dey. I sure poke you all the way. I also on my PS Cups today la dey. From Meyer Road to Little India also i will poke you until you cry la dey. :twisted:

Racism detected. I will take my x-wing and if you poke me I will set my afterburner to burn your bumper, pubic hair and mole hair. :)

satinGHOST|r!der;435691 said:
Racism detected. I will take my x-wing and if you poke me I will set my afterburner to burn your bumper, pubic hair and mole hair. :)

I will chiet you before you can say Mama.... then simi afterburner you use also no use. You would have been juiced by me already.

Ai race mai? :woottt:

D_Iceman;435692 said:
I will chiet you before you can say Mama.... then simi afterburner you use also no use. You would have been juiced by me already.

Ai race mai? :woottt:

Mama you disgusting mole kuali face. Ai Ai Ai !

Falken 452?

pirelli zero? pirelli corsas? go for the light ones la.

satinGHOST|r!der;435700 said:
Mama you disgusting mole kuali face. Ai Ai Ai !

ok you gather the gt3, mini-me superleg, pom pui 335 and all the usual suspects, tell them we having m3 for super again.

I'm a supporter of Continential CSC 2 (runflat), you get both maximum comfort and performance (dry and wet)

D_Iceman said:
ok you gather the gt3, mini-me superleg, pom pui 335 and all the usual suspects, tell them we having m3 for super again.
Farked up written English, bo tark chek Ah Beng..... KNN...

Rewritten, it should read:

"ok you gather the FROG FACE GT3, mini-me SMALLY superleggera, HANDSOME 335 and all the usual suspects, tell them we having OMAR's M3 for SUPPER again."

kenntona;435752 said:
Farked up written English, bo tark chek Ah Beng..... KNN...

Rewritten, it should read:

"ok you gather the FROG FACE GT3, mini-me SMALLY superleggera, HANDSOME 335 and all the usual suspects, tell them we having OMAR's M3 for SUPPER again."

Aiya whatever la, as long as my supper is there.

satinGHOST|r!der;435760 said:
Too bad I am in KL.
Supper will come for you but you need to work for it.:biggun:
Anyway if you cant wait, you can join this thread. chipped 335i as fast as M3? - M3 Forum 2010 2009 BMW M3 2008 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92
Its filled with alot of hot air. You can probably get your virtual "supper" there. :D

Ah...you're in KL no wonder nobody wanted to come out last night. Toto had to blaze through OG on his own.

Don't need to join the thread, i know the answer.

achee;435744 said:
I'm a supporter of Continential CSC 2 (runflat), you get both maximum comfort and performance (dry and wet)

I've used the CSC2 before and I'm not really impressed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back