Whats new in 650i

beemerluv

Hi,

heard the new 650 will be out in SG (production starts Sep 05) very soon.... some new features include

- start/stop button
- increased HP to about 360+
- approx 5.3s century sprint for coupe
- new exterior colors

Re: Whats new in 650i

You should be able to get:

Comfort access
Pro Nav with HUD

Whats comfort access? motorized front seat move-forward-lift function?

Comfort access is a keyless system, leave your key in the pocket and as you approach the car, it unlocks itself, when you sit inside, just push the start button and you're off!

nice... like the keyless go.
what would be better, the door automatically closes for u.. hee hee

beemerluv said:
what would be better, the door automatically closes for u.. hee hee
For that one, you will need to be a passenger in a Comfort Cab.

BTW any price indication yet?

I just ordered my 630 cabriolet, it has got some upgrades as compared to the old 630 cab:

start/stop button
New key which is definitely better looking than the old key (and I'll ask them to reprogramme the key to open/close the soft top remotely)
CD player that can play MP3 music (I really hate to change CD even though it's equipped with 6 changer and 1 CD slot)
GPS system with 8.8" LCD panel & DVD reader (only for navigation data)
Feb 06 production

I put in the lights package, upgraded sound system to Logic 7, plus BlueTooth phone adapter. All in, the special indent will arrive late March or early April 2006. Yucks, I can't wait!!! Anyone got good lobang to make my car arrive earlier?!

As for 650 E63/64 model, no price yet as of 20 Nov 05 the day I placed the order for my 630. If money is not an issue to you, just place in an order, it can't be deviating too far away from their list price! :)

I don't think there's any special color available, not unless you opt for the "Individual" package. FYI, the medino leather alone sets you back $30,000+, plus its an individual package, that wraps up to about $41,000+ addition. I think its wiser to spend the $41K elsewhere but its your choice!

Hi Lightning888aa,

Your ride sounds awesome! Can you opt for ventilated comfort seats? I think in a cab especially when you have the top down, it might get warm, will be great to get nice cool air blowing through the seats!

Congrats!

Lightning888aa said:
I just ordered my 630 cabriolet, it has got some upgrades as compared to the old 630 cab:

start/stop button
New key which is definitely better looking than the old key (and I'll ask them to reprogramme the key to open/close the soft top remotely)
CD player that can play MP3 music (I really hate to change CD even though it's equipped with 6 changer and 1 CD slot)
GPS system with 8.8" LCD panel & DVD reader (only for navigation data)
Feb 06 production

I put in the lights package, upgraded sound system to Logic 7, plus BlueTooth phone adapter. All in, the special indent will arrive late March or early April 2006. Yucks, I can't wait!!! Anyone got good lobang to make my car arrive earlier?!

As for 650 E63/64 model, no price yet as of 20 Nov 05 the day I placed the order for my 630. If money is not an issue to you, just place in an order, it can't be deviating too far away from their list price! :)

I don't think there's any special color available, not unless you opt for the "Individual" package. FYI, the medino leather alone sets you back $30,000+, plus its an individual package, that wraps up to about $41,000+ addition. I think its wiser to spend the $41K elsewhere but its your choice!

congrats! the wait is going to be a drag hor!
how much you ended up with for the cab? pm me if you don't mind. did you get the sport suspension option or does it come as standard? test driven the 630i cab, the pick up was similar to my current ride so it won't do for me. The 645i was awesome though.
PML will have to get rid of stock 645i by putting them on offers before they put a price on 650i. 650i is going to be awesome but the road tax will be a bitch as with the M5 or M6.

zag said:
congrats! the wait is going to be a drag hor!
how much you ended up with for the cab? pm me if you don't mind. did you get the sport suspension option or does it come as standard? test driven the 630i cab, the pick up was similar to my current ride so it won't do for me. The 645i was awesome though.
PML will have to get rid of stock 645i by putting them on offers before they put a price on 650i. 650i is going to be awesome but the road tax will be a bitch as with the M5 or M6.

I'm not aware of the sport suspension option, nor is there such an upgrade option, so I believe it comes as a standard.

Yup if you are used to a 530 then the 630 won't do you much thrill. And yes the 645 is really awesome with the V8 engine and speed coz I was speeding from 0 to 180 km/h without even a blink of my eye! I tried out Porsche Caymen and Maserati 4200 Coupe (with SMG), I'd ranked (speed, road handling & engine wise) Caymen as #1, 645 #2 and Maserati last. However, I bought a 630 coz I wanted a lifestyle rather than just the need for speed, coz it meets my need perfectly -- topless, fits a golf bag, can fetch kids with 4 seaters, good music, good drive handling... etc. Tell Porsche & Maserati they still don't meet my expectation even though they're all in the similar price bracket of $300K give and take.

I think 650 pricing should be out very soon, coz the options pricing sheet that I have coming from PML already printed with 650. An extra of 30 HP is a lot to play with!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back