when the next bmw meet up??

heheh yeah. actually i do remember my very first meetup at kallang macs.

I was standing there beside my car. I have only done 17" rims and Hagus mirrors on my 318i, even my signals are ambers, and looking like a kuku. Back in those days, we only see like 20 or so cars. Then 2 fellas also park near my car and they started speaking to me. It turned out to be piggyboy and whisktango.

Then one girl came and intoduced herself. I heard simi Lai Chee how come the name sound so fruity. And thats how I got to know alan, eric and Dvanos. ahahahahah. Then after that go home. So that's my Day 1 adventures. That was probably the May 2000 meetup. There were more E36 than E46.

Regret goin down wif u to Benzline to bargain for yr fugly roof spoiler!

Racebred said:
Then one girl came and intoduced herself. I heard simi Lai Chee how come the name sound so fruity.

AHhHHHahahahaha :thumbsup:

hamann said:
thanks...i will present u some kfc cut out coupons instead! see u there!!

Yes, bro. Bring the chickens! Bring the chickens!

ivan, go to benzline is AFTER the 1st meetup mah... hahahah. I actually met most of the super liao chiaos in an East Coast BBQ. I didnt know anybody, just turn up myself whack the chicken wings.

actually I had the honour of having the FIRST E46 in the forum. you couldnt find anybody with an earlier E46. (Dyon's E46 was even earlier, but i think he sold it before he joined the forum).

So there, everybody pls remember the pioneer of E46 in the forum is me. tadaaaaaa

Oh Yeah?? But we're still waiting for you to introduce yourself leh...

:huhhuh:

Hey those liao chiao, pls try to comunicate to those new birds leh! ppl like me :) Cos everytime u all gather 1 side n talk among urself :( We want to talk to u all also dare nt cosor knowledges r limited n dnt noe how to start a conversation wif the experts.(Especially after tat night abt the SC thing wif the german guy!) We new birds ned a pat on our backs by u all u noe :oops:

Alvin666 said:
Hey those liao chiao, pls try to comunicate to those new birds leh! ppl like me :) Cos everytime u all gather 1 side n talk among urself :( We want to talk to u all also dare nt cosor knowledges r limited n dnt noe how to start a conversation wif the experts.(Especially after tat night abt the SC thing wif the german guy!) We new birds ned a pat on our backs by u all u noe :oops:

Sir, we're here!! Dun worry!! I also newbie, but Shawn, Alan, 'Lai Chee', Uncle Jem.........all very nice ppl, U too quiet in person lah, inside forum U talk alot only.....

muahahahahaha :roll:

'The Great White'

keke...okie...i will bring the chicken from geylang!! :drool:
steady bo bro! :laughlik:
btw u want some kfc coupons??
when we meet i can bring....very cheap only... :)

kenntona said:
hamann said:
thanks...i will present u some kfc cut out coupons instead! see u there!!

Yes, bro. Bring the chickens! Bring the chickens!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66london
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back