Wher to get 3M nomad mats done?

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
got sick and tired of sourcing and waiting for the Karoism carmats... damn impossible to get... no one wants to bring them into SG also....
where can i get those 3M ones done ar? rough cost?

Re: Wher to get 3M nomad mats done?

about S$80...on the invoice the SE gave me...dun have it with me now...so cant tell u exactly where...

lets do group buy. i got a big hole on my rubber mat for so long liao.

brudder, the link is clickable lei..

anyways, i clicked for u liao.. call chris at 9695 2338..

cheers.

okie. thansk bro.

clickable or not clickable also same color. unless i move the mouse over else cant tell lei. hmmm

maxtrend marketing, blk 2020 bukit batok st 23. #01-242...they can customize it to specific vehicle...not sure abt pricing tho...

welcome bro! tell chris ur beemer model and he will customise accordingly.

happy mat-ing.. (oops.. darn freudian slip..)

carpolishservice;156034 said:
maxtrend marketing, blk 2020 bukit batok st 23. #01-242...they can customize it to specific vehicle...not sure abt pricing tho...

They are selling for about $175 or less, can call and ask them. Number can be found on Internet Yellow Pages (Singapore). Drive down and they will get it done in about 30mins. Your car will have the rubber smell for couple of days tho, some will feel dizzy smelling it.

is it better than BMW stock rubber mat? i think bmw rubber not cheap too. forgotten how much i paid

yep, much plushier and tougher.. go for the thick version..

there is a promo now at motoshow.

Original Ultimate superior premium mats 195 less 20. suggest to get it down thru maxtrend. at least there is reliable warranty.

wildblue;156210 said:
there is a promo now at motoshow.

Original Ultimate superior premium mats 195 less 20. suggest to get it down thru maxtrend. at least there is reliable warranty.

Actually we are doing the online side for Maxtrend. Motorshow is just a promo, but u have to go down to collect at our workshop. For car forums, we are providing free delivery after office hrs. Save you the hassle of going down our workshop during office hrs. Also going to motorshow already cost u $10 for the tickets. Also not worth it. Plus petrol to go down our workshop to collect. Ours is the same. Same wty period. Same colours to choose from. Save u time and trouble to go down.

ocpi;156217 said:
Actually we are doing the online side for Maxtrend. Motorshow is just a promo, but u have to go down to collect at our workshop. For car forums, we are providing free delivery after office hrs. Save you the hassle of going down our workshop during office hrs. Also going to motorshow already cost u $10 for the tickets. Also not worth it. Plus petrol to go down our workshop to collect. Ours is the same. Same wty period. Same colours to choose from. Save u time and trouble to go down.

hi. do u have jsut the boot for lexus rx-400h? pm me if u do...will get it from u..

mine mats will be delivered to me.

if anyone is interested, can always call maxtrend, look for derek or vincent and say, from motorshow lor. sure they will entertain.

ocpi, if u r the online version for maxtrend, do u provide warranty? juz curious.

wildblue;156281 said:
mine mats will be delivered to me.

if anyone is interested, can always call maxtrend, look for derek or vincent and say, from motorshow lor. sure they will entertain.

ocpi, if u r the online version for maxtrend, do u provide warranty? juz curious.

Yes sir. Same warranty. Same company. No worries. Anyway, we deliver to your home after office hr. So no even need to go down our workshop. Every mat will have a warranty seal from Maxtrend. Online sale is fast, easy and save u time and petrol to go down.

ocpi;156286 said:
Yes sir. Same warranty. Same company. No worries. Anyway, we deliver to your home after office hr. So no even need to go down our workshop. Every mat will have a warranty seal from Maxtrend. Online sale is fast, easy and save u time and petrol to go down.

Chris, I am currently using 3M mats on my car and would like to change new ones. However do you have a way to secure the rear mats as they tend to move about. Can you provide me with a quote. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back