where 2 get exahaust cert ?

Ah_Li

i m now using a certified supersprint exhaust, but then the prob is that i have lost the cert. so where can i get it ? and what should i do ?

Re: where 2 get exahaust cert ?

hmmmm.. inform LTA?

message too short

Maybe you can try going back to the agent for a new one?

Ah_Li;142555 said:
i m now using a certified supersprint exhaust, but then the prob is that i have lost the cert. so where can i get it ? and what should i do ?

STA /Vicom both can... did mine at STA..$50+

what if i bought a used one with the cert but in the previous owner's name?? can i "legalise" it at STA/Vicom too then...or how..? many thanks...

Get an official receipt from the shop that installed the exhaust onto your car. The previous owner and you will then have to go down to the official distributor of that particular brand of exhaust to effect the change of owenership. With that letter as well as the receipt, bring your car down to any inspection center to have your car inspected. Upon approval, you'll then be issued a new cert from LTA. The inspection fee is around $52 while the admin fee of the distributor is about $50.

wad u mean is i can go to STA and inspect then get a cert ?

You'll need to go down to the distributor to effect the change in ownership first mate. If you already have the cert, just bring your car down to the inspection centre to have it inspected.

No worries bro.

but bro, wad i mean is that i have already lost the cert. but its a approved exhaust

kurqa;143210 said:
what if i bought a used one with the cert but in the previous owner's name?? can i "legalise" it at STA/Vicom too then...or how..? many thanks...

Yup...i did the same... bought a "approved" exhaust...brought the previous cert and got a new one in my name at STA....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gemwinwang

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back