Where can I get door protectors for F10 (Transparent)

Re: Where can I get door protectors for F10 (Transparent)

try autobacs, they should have those universal ones

BMW FOREVER;813188 said:
Basically to protect the door from dings and chips when opened too wide. Thanks!:roll:

bro... mine just 1 month old 520i already kena liao... paint chipped off... i went to brought at autobac... those that put on the trim of the door and can cut to whatever side you wanted. I show you the pic soon. transparent one....

Can try to show "before" and "after"? I am keen to find out how it turns out.

Same here ... pictures, please :)

Anyone knows if autobac will install the protector for buyer? Or we have to DIY?

Fernando;814177 said:
bro... mine just 1 month old 520i already kena liao... paint chipped off... i went to brought at autobac... those that put on the trim of the door and can cut to whatever side you wanted. I show you the pic soon. transparent one....

Hi. Thought of getting this done for my doors too. How much does it cost?
Is it similar to this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...-Strip-Scratch-Protector-Clear/707816316.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, I am eagerly awaiting the pics of the Autobacs door protector as well.

I believe most of these are able to effectively prevent our doors from scratching/hitting OTHER people's car. If to prevent other people's door from hitting our sides, then need to put the whole horizontal strip across the sides, which is pretty unsightly. But better than nothing....

maybe should install on mine as well, carpark space damn tight, must suck in stomach when coming out or going in, with fingers in-between door and wall/pillars...

hahaha....same here buddy! I always used fingers as a door protector...hahaha....

Where can I get door protectors for F10 (Transparent)

Need for mine too. Actually very often I noticed it's the passenger of the neighboring car that is more careless. Drivers are more careful. So watch out for your side of the door. Sometimes I see car manufacturers run of ideas in terms of innovation but here is one basic pain experienced by everyone: if they would only invent a dent-proof body.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winclick
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back