Where can I go to debadge my car?

Re: Where can I go to debadge my car?

RaptureM3 said:
You removed the trunk lid on your car? :whattheh:

Truck lip alex... haha... not the LID :p so i could put on the ACS 3 piece trunk spoiler :)

titanic said:
I am not confident enough to floss myself. Too close to the paint and hard to avoid scratches.

Scratches cause by what?? Cannot b the floss. i hope nobody introduce you to PML cos they use screwdriver!!:furious:

titanic said:
I am not confident enough to floss myself. Too close to the paint and hard to avoid scratches.

i don't think scratches, if any, will be so deep that they can't be polished off.

in reply to your PM, my shop's at Mobil station, 600 Hougang Avenue 3.

It's located at the rear of the station, next to the toyota satellite service centre. i'll be able to make it on sat after my classes in the morning. say 2pm like that? let me know before hand k? or else i may not be around when you turn up.

cheers

huayx2 said:
Scratches cause by what?? Cannot b the floss. i hope nobody introduce you to PML cos they use screwdriver!!:furious:

Err.... what? Why would they use a screwdriver? Peabrains...

jaskin said:
Err.... what? Why would they use a screwdriver? Peabrains...

cos ther dun have dental floss...

I agree with you.. they r pea COcK brains... especially CSA andrew.

just drive down to pml and get any of the csa to do it for you. they will drive your car into workshop and get it done in 10 mins...did mine with them and replace with ac emblem after mod...

Just removed mine.... followed suggestions from bros here and dental flossed my ride. After removing the badge and excessive residue tape, sprayed WD40 and removed the residue glue with ease.

All done in 10 mins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back