where do you guys go for polishing??

Terry

Legendary 10 Years
i want to full polish and wax my car... clean engine bay... clean leather... leather care... basically EVERYTHING about caring and detailing... wheres a good place and reasonable price? :)

Re: where do you guys go for polishing??

SPA FOR CARS... you know the addresss.. what you waiting for...

you can try this one stop motoring at 51bukit batok cresent #01-05 unity centre very cheap!!! full car wash and polishing@ $38++.. cal stancer for appointment @ 96811668...............

Groomworks is also pretty good. Call Yong at 62461661 or HP 91098219.

shaaz...does spa for cars do leather restoration and engine bay clean as well?

Terry;149737 said:
shaaz...does spa for cars do leather restoration and engine bay clean as well?

there is no such thing as leather restoration... applying leather conditioner got, will get rid of most dirt marks.. engine bay u want them to clean also can .. all you have to do is ask them ...

Terry, I strongy recommend Bronzecarman at Toh Guan, after every visit my engine bay is like new. Does using toothbrush to clean the leather considered restoration?

eh you all recommend but nv put price one... sculli go there kena chop left right how>?

i went to studio 12 @ commonwealth after seeing the reviews here and mcf sometime back. overall quite happy with their service. plus point is that they don't schedule many appts per day so more attention to details.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwinltd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back