where got the best mee pok in sg

Re: where got the best mee pok in sg

MW;665623 said:
Shaolin now sell mee pok?

Shaolin? Ip Man chain bar chok punches?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mipKiA9x65w&feature=related]‪IP Man - Million Punches move (Multiple Punches)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

ok this say seng... i really wana try.... sounds interesting...

they dont open at night right?

Say Seng opens 7.30 am closes at 2 pm.

Ok, ok, where is the best poke mee stall in SG?

I second bedok simpang one. The prawn very fresh but waiting time a little long.

OMG how did I miss this thread :thumbsup:

The coffee shop on Golden Shoe ground floor (opens till late) had this Million Fish Ball that was quite good, but it changed owner and the quality became zzz... Say Seng is it the one on level 2?

For late-night quick fixes, this is nobbad:

Say Seng is only on weekdays,. office crowd. the lao lin pales in comparison.. good if u hv never tried say seng. lao lin has fresh prawns. say seng is bugatti. lao lin is only a m3.

totoseow said:
say seng is bugatti. lao lin is only a m3.
Wahahahahahaha !!!

Oilman;665818 said:
OMG how did I miss this thread :thumbsup:

The coffee shop on Golden Shoe ground floor (opens till late) had this Million Fish Ball that was quite good, but it changed owner and the quality became zzz... Say Seng is it the one on level 2?

For late-night quick fixes, this is nobbad:
oh yes that is good, i like to add in some tomato ketchup into the saus

Ok I went to look for SS at lunchtime. Is the not-old chap the regular cook? He's a liiiitle bit slow :wtf: By the time the queue cleared and I got my $4 bowl, I was too hungry to remember to take a food pic.

Anyway the meepoh is very well cooked - from noodles to ingredients (one prawn) to condiments, everything is fresh and in the right portion. The soup is good too! BUT... maybe it's the high expectations... somehow it didn't make me go "wow."

If it makes any sense, this is the best cooked meepoh I've tried, but not the best tasting. So it's probably just me haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

U damm unlucky...think the son took over Liao...I go there once a week think the son took over last wk....he a bit slow but q just as long so noodle shld nt be that bad...I go try Nxt wk...

The bespectacled chap is not the son. He is the new owner, who co-owns the claypot rice next door. I think the old couple cashed out and retired back in their Oxley place.

This young chap is inconsistent. Some days, it is just as good as before. So, for me, law of averages apply. Keep trying......

i ate it today too...its about the same for me...if i close eyes i wudnt b able to tell the diff.

totoseow;665959 said:
i ate it today too...its about the same for me...if i close eyes i wudnt b able to tell the diff.
Last time we went geylang i said that KFC face CMI and u said the same thing.......
"if i close eyes i wudnt b able to tell the diff"

heyjudd;665951 said:
U damm unlucky...think the son took over Liao...I go there once a week think the son took over last wk....he a bit slow but q just as long so noodle shld nt be that bad...I go try Nxt wk...
bo jio :woowooo:

1. heyjudd
2. Mockngbrd
3. kenntona
4. totoseow
5. Oilman
:lol2:

kenntona;665344 said:
You'd only say hello once !!! I neber see you anymore !!!

I don't work near there already leh, very far for me now. Such a waste, now that the old couple are not cooking anymore, i fear the standard will lower..

hum@n;666010 said:
Last time we went geylang i said that KFC face CMI and u said the same thing.......
"if i close eyes i wudnt b able to tell the diff"

Toto say wu kang zho ho................ :lol2::lol2:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups