where is all the 130i owner?

Re: where is all the 130i owner?

Maybe they never knew there's such a thing in the internet i.e. called car community forums, maybe still a frog in e well? :lol2: In this case, e BMW community forum :p

:dance: hereeeee..... lol... well the new threads are all the new babies anyways... 130i are rare breed. So not much around is understandable de leh.. anyways.. I'm still driving it.. will be driving it for a while... lol.. cause I just change quad..:evil::evil: so if you see me on the road.. give me friendly honk!

quad.jpg

KeiHiN;857225 said:
where are u??

Black 130i with quad exhaust, Performance Motors Pte Ltd plate and OEM font... sure will give a honk to :wavey: but please do not think it is 'MTL lets race'.

Still around. Still driving 130i. Still happy with the underrated little monster.

lol.. the thread starer comes in with only a one liner and disappear??

sszone;860070 said:
maybe he also dio sot by 1 series gal while pumping petrol and come in forum looking for her....haha

HUH? How come I dun know de.. where what chio? ;)

thanks for the shout guys :) would definitely appreciate more 130i bro to join in this thread :)

checking: Is all the 130i on the road now running stock? So far I seen those still running around, nobody seems to be doing any mod... not even rims...

littleluki;863051 said:
checking: Is all the 130i on the road now running stock? So far I seen those still running around, nobody seems to be doing any mod... not even rims...

Yup, I am guilty for running stock... :D

littleluki;863051 said:
At least u seen them, I have not seen any yet :eek:
Promised to Honk Honk at littleluki if I see his 130i on e road.

Howdy77;863568 said:
Yup, I am guilty for running stock... :D
Stock is good... externally stock that is :lol:

K&N filter change counted?

5 door white with asym black stripes across (actually to cover a nasty bonnet chip dent :lol:)

Baby1M;863974 said:
At least u seen them, I have not seen any yet :eek:
Promised to Honk Honk at littleluki if I see his 130i on e road.

LOL... is not that easy to see one of us actually. oh, saw a grey one at Orchard Central last week during lunch. Stock de.

egg2;864067 said:
K&N filter change counted?

5 door white with asym black stripes across (actually to cover a nasty bonnet chip dent :lol:)

Urs PI de mah? 5 door 130i is even RARER...

littleluki;864557 said:
LOL... is not that easy to see one of us actually. oh, saw a grey one at Orchard Central last week during lunch. Stock de.

You sure it's stock? Maybe inside got lots of goodies...hahaha...

anyway, that should not be me as I don't remember I was in Orchard Central last week... :)

KeiHiN;864688 said:
i am stock tooo :p
Drunks never say they are drunks so I never believe anyone who say 'i m stock' because I too am stock :lol2::lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back