where is all the 130i owner?

Re: where is all the 130i owner?

littleluki;867733 said:
weight-saving maybe...one letter + double sided tape = 0.1 gram.... got 4 letters... that is 0.4 gram of weight saving..

which is equal to about 0.0001sec faster they can claim in the paper? :yikess:

luki were u at joo chiat yesterday evening??

littleluki;867089 said:
they used to say.. "why spend 10k to mod ur car, why dun just buy a new one with that 10k"..... nowadays 10k cant get you shit.... so this mod is definitely worth considering.

agree but not legal isnt it??

littleluki;867089 said:
they used to say.. "why spend 10k to mod ur car, why dun just buy a new one with that 10k"..... nowadays 10k cant get you shit.... so this mod is definitely worth considering.

Yup dun think legal but lookin at the Featured 130i with engine cover and all looks quite invisible to the authorities maybe?

KeiHiN;867856 said:
luki were u at joo chiat yesterday evening??

YES I WAS! LOL.. So tat red 130i is u? I was like.."hey, look, my 'brother'.. and I toke a 2nd look and its really 3-dr de..hah"

littleluki;868110 said:
YES I WAS! LOL.. So tat red 130i is u? I was like.."hey, look, my 'brother'.. and I toke a 2nd look and its really 3-dr de..hah"

heehee we should meet up and i wanna check out ya quad exo :p

KeiHiN;868133 said:
heehee we should meet up and i wanna check out ya quad exo :p

Sure! I'm thinking of buying the 'fake' Gruppe M

Last edited by a moderator:

Look decently nice too, littleluki. If u like it go for it. Am keeping that department of mine OEM :)

KeiHiN;867857 said:
agree but not legal isnt it??
Oh yea, in SG everything is about legi or not legi.

Would love it when authorities do not enforce on such issues as in, let it be free, then our car culture will be more interesting. The authorities should just forcus on other aspect of road safety i.e. reckless driving, drink driving, driving w/o license, etc.

Baby1M;868142 said:
Oh yea, in SG everything is about legi or not legi.

Would love it when authorities do not enforce on such issues as in, let it be free, then our car culture will be more interesting. The authorities should just forcus on other aspect of road safety i.e. reckless driving, drink driving, driving w/o license, etc.

u r right but catching modification car will be safer and more $$$$ gain for them... EZier dude

conti usually are below the radar... most would go for JDM first.. to each his own... if you think you got $$, go for it... if you are afraid of this and that, then skip the mod. there are enough mod to keep you busy anyways!

Baby1M;858416 said:
Black 130i with quad exhaust, Performance Motors Pte Ltd plate and OEM font... sure will give a honk to :wavey: but please do not think it is 'MTL lets race'.

Front not stock... wahaha.. buay paiseh..

photo1-1.jpg

littleluki;873749 said:
Paiseh... these past week busy.. lets arrange one with 'all' of us then!lol..

ya man i wanna ask stuff in person mar heehee so i can push my xim down and go forward for the mod :)

littleluki;870102 said:
conti usually are below the radar... most would go for JDM first.. to each his own... if you think you got $$, go for it... if you are afraid of this and that, then skip the mod. there are enough mod to keep you busy anyways!
There's 1 illegal mod where they r unable to confirm... all e internal part (pistons, conrod, cams, values, etc) from OEM changed to Forged Metal while keeping engine casement and vehicle body dead stock :shakemyb: :lol2:

Was busy for past weeks hence had been "quiet" :p

Saw so many poison before this post... but I have to keep my car dead stock because I just renewed my insurance with DirectAsia... one little mod and your insurance will void (based on what I read in some forums so far)!!

Think I saw a 130 Dark Blue at Tanjong Pagar near Amara starting with SD plate

nonno13;874754 said:
Think I saw a 130 Dark Blue at Tanjong Pagar near Amara starting with SD plate

time for a meetup wat do u guys think?? sat evening?? late kopi???

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawer13login

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back