where is all the 130i owner?

Re: where is all the 130i owner?

KeiHiN;875062 said:
time for a meetup wat do u guys think?? sat evening?? late kopi???

Hi Kei Hin, remember the meet up next week at Munich. I might have to attend a course so next week may b out for me. Post some pics of ur ride. Thx

nonno13;875100 said:
Hi Kei Hin, remember the meet up next week at Munich. I might have to attend a course so next week may b out for me. Post some pics of ur ride. Thx

nono i am new and never been to Munich?? i am just asking the singapore 130 guys for a informal kopi session but no 1 interested at the moment

KeiHiN;875270 said:
nono i am new and never been to Munich?? i am just asking the singapore 130 guys for a informal kopi session but no 1 interested at the moment

Oic so u just bought ur car? Anyway, really hard to find the rest of the 130s so maybe u can meet up with rest of the 1 series. Where do u stay by the way? Munich is at Jurong nearer to Tuas. Think they r going to share tips on how to spruce up the car

nonno13;875340 said:
Oic so u just bought ur car? Anyway, really hard to find the rest of the 130s so maybe u can meet up with rest of the 1 series. Where do u stay by the way? Munich is at Jurong nearer to Tuas. Think they r going to share tips on how to spruce up the car

what hard... here leh... wahaha..

KeiHiN;875270 said:

Wat time you looking at? Cause I most likely working on sat... zzzz so late night still ok bah.

Howdy77;874724 said:
Was busy for past weeks hence had been "quiet" :p

Saw so many poison before this post... but I have to keep my car dead stock because I just renewed my insurance with DirectAsia... one little mod and your insurance will void (based on what I read in some forums so far)!!

Even LTA approved stuff? Like exhaust????

littleluki;875398 said:
what hard... here leh... wahaha..

Ok time for u all to sign
Up in the Calling all 1 Series thread. Btw tend to see dark blues 130s in town like Robinson & Tanjong Pagar area

nonno13;875425 said:
Ok time for u all to sign
Up in the Calling all 1 Series thread. Btw tend to see dark blues 130s in town like Robinson & Tanjong Pagar area

I'm neaaaar tooo...cantonment..neber see me ah?

Maybe it's u? Wats the 1st 3 alphabets of ur plate? Were u the 1 I saw at Amara yesterday
Or maybe the 1 I saw near PWC building at traffic light?

littleluki;875399 said:
Wat time you looking at? Cause I most likely working on sat... zzzz so late night still ok bah.

ard 11pm?? i stay in the east so somewhere central will be good for every1 rite??

KeiHiN;876415 said:
guess no news man the 130er kopi session is off

Paiseh... that night work till must ass off... never check forum..

Carbon Revo sells the Gruppe M style intake. Anyone of "us" interested?

littleluki;877571 said:
Paiseh... that night work till must ass off... never check forum..

Carbon Revo sells the Gruppe M style intake. Anyone of "us" interested?

me tooo..

how much is the m style intake??

KeiHiN;877752 said:
me tooo..

how much is the m style intake??

He quote me 950 wo... but i can probably get the BMWP de at about 1.1k-1.2k.... soooo..haiz.

sibei sianz.. i just "push" my carbon splitter on a kerb and its cracked...haiz... fucked up..

littleluki;878446 said:
sibei sianz.. i just "push" my carbon splitter on a kerb and its cracked...haiz... fucked up..
Feel sad for u. I hope it is not a case of head-in parking bcoz it is stupid to do so.

Baby1M;878752 said:
Feel sad for u. I hope it is not a case of head-in parking bcoz it is stupid to do so.

nope its not.. i hate head in first (the other one in first is ok).. i just think they are plain lazy...

only ang mor n cannot make it drive n of cos most female does head in ....

littleluki;879914 said:
nope its not.. i hate head in first (the other one in first is ok).. i just think they are plain lazy...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiniCountry2017

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back