where is all the 130i owner?

Re: where is all the 130i owner?

Sure. 130i owners, meet up soon? Sat Sun this weekend?

yup yup.. still around.. just got my Simota Carbon Intake.. all the way from UK to Europe and back to SG.. haha..

How about try another attempt to fix up a 130i meet up?

Great. Discuss venue and time nearer date. All 130’s welcome!

pm me ur #.. mayb i can start a watsapp group cause i have 2 other contacts, if they are still driving tat is.. they dun come here de..

opvaulet;982140 said:
Sat 4 May afternoon?
Hello fellow 130i-sters, hardly active these days in the forums.
4may out of town.
Any luck wkday evenings or labour day ph?

any others fellow 130er wanna join the chat group pls pm me ur #.. current count at 6... haha.. raresss..

Thanks Eddie, Luke, Kelvin for a nice 130i lunch meet up. Lets keep it going!

Hi Everyone,

Recently bought a second hand 130i (2008), and one day while driving, the rpm needle jumped up a bit (over 1000rpm) while at neutral gear and car shuddered slightly, and then back down to normal level (under 1000rpm). Right after that my acceleration wasn't as sharp and car seems draggy, like someone pulling it back with a rubber band. I described it to my mechanic and he told me it was the ignition coils, which cost around 220 each (for 6). Very ex... So just want to check if you guys have experienced this, and whether it was diagnosed as IC failure first. Been reading online forums and seems like IC failure quite a big issue (including car stalling and failing to start up), but for me it's only draggy acceleration and occasional backfiring.

Can anyone advise me? Thanks in advance!

definitiv;1028421 said:
Hi Everyone,

Recently bought a second hand 130i (2008), and one day while driving, the rpm needle jumped up a bit (over 1000rpm) while at neutral gear and car shuddered slightly, and then back down to normal level (under 1000rpm). Right after that my acceleration wasn't as sharp and car seems draggy, like someone pulling it back with a rubber band. I described it to my mechanic and he told me it was the ignition coils, which cost around 220 each (for 6). Very ex... So just want to check if you guys have experienced this, and whether it was diagnosed as IC failure first. Been reading online forums and seems like IC failure quite a big issue (including car stalling and failing to start up), but for me it's only draggy acceleration and occasional backfiring.

Can anyone advise me? Thanks in advance!

No need advice...

Please bring to workshop for diagnose better than you ask here....

if workshop can say its IC, then quite good diagnosis liao... some workshops will say its cos ur wiper spoil

or maybe gearbox up lorry. Need change gearbox?

Seriously, that diagnosis, good or bad, would be a thousand times better than any you would get in this forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fubotvincp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back