Where to buy Castrol oil

Re: Where to buy Castrol oil

your car will be more responsive. Don't nb oil cheap cheap nia tomorrow go buy n change again lo sibeh song one worth the $$

I just checked my owner's manual and it states that the approved oil grades for my car are LL-01, LL-01 FE and LL-04. You guys driving the newer models can't use LL-01?

S2k;805628 said:
your car will be more responsive. Don't nb oil cheap cheap nia tomorrow go buy n change again lo sibeh song one worth the $$

Mai... 10k servicing coming up. By then car no longer new. NB again... dunno should use 30 or 40 then.

still can use 5w/30 10k mileage still consider new la

cheap one can make your engine explode

tomorrow tick 1 time nia becomes foc :D

I bought the Castrol Edge Professional TWS 10W-60 from Eng Soon today.
They are definitely carrying the oil

Eng Soon definitely carries TWS. It's like almost half price compared to PML prices.

Eng Soon was 26/L. PML was 47/L if I remember correctly. PML used to be around 40/L but BMW Asia removed the discount.

racingminds;809685 said:
Eng Soon was 26/L. PML was 47/L if I remember correctly. PML used to be around 40/L but BMW Asia removed the discount.

Wow, so much profit margin for just the oil. :wtf:

Samurai;832077 said:
Wow, so much profit margin for just the oil. :wtf:

It is not the margin that you see but you must consider how much the product was purchased at. Seller A buys it at $XX so must sell at $XX+ but Seller B buys it at $xX so can sell at $XX. DIfferent source, different price.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaosky88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back