• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Where to buy - M5 rims

Re: Where to buy - M5 rims

vegadonovan;464075 said:
Bro, Pre Lci doesn't. Its called FTM- Flat tyre Monitor. I think your LCI has it by default. =)

OIC, tks bro... can save some pennies for other mods.

So will you be buying the device bro. Is it ex?

There are sponsors selling in this forum. Tyredog and the other one is Orange Brand.

I think those are good for the FTM system. Yes I will be getting one of those. =) As I just dump the run flats.

vegadonovan;464089 said:
There are sponsors selling in this forum. Tyredog and the other one is Orange Brand.

I think those are good for the FTM system. Yes I will be getting one of those. =) As I just dump the run flats.

Bro,

You mean with FTM system also need the equipment you mentioned?

Yes bro, The FTM only tells you something is punctured. But not sure which one or how bad. It works well with RFT I guess. But now I am running 30/35 profile tires, so I guess any leakage has to be sort out fast, if not the new rims would be running on the ground.

In essence, I have FTM and I will get the Aftermarket TPMS.

For you if you have LCI and see TPMS, you don't have to do it. =)

kim_pioneer;463976 said:
You reckon its same for 30/245F and 35/275R?

I totally agree with the air pressure thing. Under-pressure won't soak the bumps n humps that well... especially when conti car is much heavier than Jap rides.,,, thus eliminating(or rather, offset) most of the discomfort over humps n bumps..... so slightly higher pressure shl do wonders to the shock's functions... as long as it's slightly higher.... hahaha
yeah, i reckon the pressure shldnt be too far off for 30/245F and 35/275R.

8NINER;464149 said:
wat abt the correct tyre pressure to pump into 20" for e60 ?
bro, u can refer to the sticker pasted at the driver side door. pump according to the advice depending on whether ur car is usually fully loaded or not. have a feel on whether it is too hard or soft and release or add 10kpa front and rear eaxh time accordingly to reassess

steamy-stream;464180 said:
Thanks for all the advice....

Bro Steam,

You are welcome. Hope we answered your questions. Can read up more in the forum.

Cheers

8NINER;464149 said:
wat abt the correct tyre pressure to pump into 20" for e60 ?

Bro,

You are talking abt 20" Rim or 20" tyre profile? What's your width? Staggard?

Cheers

vegadonovan;464051 said:
Leong S told me to pump 250 front and 270 rear. I am on 245/275 on 19s. =)

Anyone put in aftermarket Tire Pressure monitoring sensors after taking out your RFTs?

Thanks!!!

Bro, I'm on the same setup. Ray S told me to pump 250 front and 280 rear. So far feels ok to me. Are they too high?

715;464540 said:
Bro, I'm on the same setup. Ray S told me to pump 250 front and 280 rear. So far feels ok to me. Are they too high?

Hey Bro715,

While we are at it, jux to inform you and bro Gutsy that after researching..... I realised that we should get coilovers. KW ver1.

This is recommended by an enthusiast Bro Kenten. He reckons that if we change springs only, the shocks will kaput within 15K km. According to him, what's worst is the stock shocks will pump too furiously due to the shorter springs... resulting in the further shortening of lifespan of our stock shocks.

So if we change springs, we have to change shocks... thus resulting in demage of 1.4K - 1.7K in total.

KW ver.1 shl be a better option for road handling, lowering yet comfy drive due to softer springs than ver.2 and ver.3, yet we can get the lowering we want and cornering at high speed without rolling.

This Ken is not Kenntona, but he drove a 335 coupe, heavily mod up.... recently sold to change to a Massaratti GT. He don't fancy tracking and wants comfort with performance. So I trust his judgement. We can go down either to BOSS or BVO to check.

Cheers

Wah, let me know how much is Ver 1 incl installation. Must be ready for shocks dying on me one day. Hurhur

MW;464812 said:
Wah, let me know how much is Ver 1 incl installation. Must be ready for shocks dying on me one day. Hurhur

Will be going down to seek the expert's (Andre of BOSS) final view this Sat at his workshop, before going down for the gathering at Newton/Monk's Hill/Winsledt Rd area. Will update those sis n bros going there on the price of group buy, and will post for the benefit of other sis and bros after that

Cheers

kim_pioneer;464795 said:
Hey Bro715,

While we are at it, jux to inform you and bro Gutsy that after researching..... I realised that we should get coilovers. KW ver1.

This is recommended by an enthusiast Bro Kenten. He reckons that if we change springs only, the shocks will kaput within 15K km. According to him, what's worst is the stock shocks will pump too furiously due to the shorter springs... resulting in the further shortening of lifespan of our stock shocks.

So if we change springs, we have to change shocks... thus resulting in demage of 1.4K - 1.7K in total.

KW ver.1 shl be a better option for road handling, lowering yet comfy drive due to softer springs than ver.2 and ver.3, yet we can get the lowering we want and cornering at high speed without rolling.

This Ken is not Kenntona, but he drove a 335 coupe, heavily mod up.... recently sold to change to a Massaratti GT. He don't fancy tracking and wants comfort with performance. So I trust his judgement. We can go down either to BOSS or BVO to check.

Cheers

Bro,

KW don't make V1 for E60.

The most comfortable setup is KW V2 Street Comfort. Spring rates are lesser than V2, so overall it'll be much more comfy & still with damping adjustments if you want super coshy ride or beef up ride.

Ofcourse height is adjustable also!

Wanna do a groupbuy with me? (min. 3 sets 1 order)

I'll throw in free installation & free 4-wheel alignment.

(Bro 715, you should go for this!!)

PM me if interested.

Cheers

'The Great White'

kim_pioneer;464795 said:
Hey Bro715,

Cheers

Will installing KW V1 affects the ride comfort badly? What's the diff between V1, 2, 3 and street comfort? Any idea how much is V1 with installation?

BTW, I was looking at my rear bumper just now, if don't change to mtech or m5 rear bumper, reverse parking will sure kena the kerb. So if wanna lower means definitely need to change bodykit lio.

wilman2772;464822 said:
Bro,

KW don't make V1 for E60.

The most comfortable setup is KW V2 Street Comfort. Spring rates are lesser than V2, so overall it'll be much more comfy & still with damping adjustments if you want super coshy ride or beef up ride.

Ofcourse height is adjustable also!

Wanna do a groupbuy with me? (min. 3 sets 1 order)

I'll throw in free installation & free 4-wheel alignment.

(Bro 715, you should go for this!!)

PM me if interested.

Cheers

'The Great White'

Wow free installation and 4 wheel alignment! Mr Great White, you making me very very gian.

Bros, let's GB this thing with bro Wilson, one time pain pain just do it right. Count me in if you guys wanna go for it.

What's the lead time like?

kenntona;464844 said:
Kenten is one of our drinking kaki, used to drive a 335 cabrio, not a coupe.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/singap...g-your-bmw/32755-wts-bmw-335i-cabrio-e93.html

Oh, that's cabrio.... I thought coupe.... neighbour to his company for 5 years liao still dont know... hehe pai seh.

Heard from Willson's earlier post that Ver 1 is only for 3ers..... so maybe when he advised me this morning he forgot to inform me abt that. If its the case, then I guess we L.L. will have to go for the more ex. ver 2 lor. Hopefully group buy can get good price

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back