Where to buy Rolex Watch

Re: Where to buy Rolex Watch

totoseow;682456 said:
typical money lender crooked mind mentality. may the haze enter ur shop.

He wun be affected cos too short... any fire he also wun choke while others have to go low. He already very low liao

i miss haze. where is she?

Married to Joe Bin. Ken say one

totoseow;682354 said:
i dun get it. its ah pek looking. it tells me u know little about watches. besides hving being brought up knowing that owning a rolex and a bmw n merc means u have arroived.

a 17 k AP diver vs a 15 k rolex whatever. why wudnt someone take the better brand?

im just being honest with my thoughts.

I used to think that too and felt that Rolex is an ah pek brand and AP, hublot etc are much cooler.

But now that I own APs, Hublot, Panerai, IWC, i'm finding myself quite drawn to a Daytona for some reason. Perhaps becuase it doesn't look like a typical Rolex and is actually a great looking watch.

Or maybe I've hit the age where my brain and taste has switched to Ah Pek mode hahahaha

I have been asking around...
A drive up north can save you another 10-15%. I was amazed too.

Prevailing discounts depend on specific Rolex models. Very popular models e.g. Daytona steel, Submariner, GMT Master II, etc. are retailed at zero discount or even premium prices (above list price). One should do some research and check with various AD for their best discount/price for the selected model before making a decision if you only want to buy from a local AD. Otherwise can try other watch sellers who brought the watches in from Europe (similar to a PI car dealers). These watch sellers' prices are usually best available AD's price less GST i.e. 7% cheaper than AP's best price. I had dealt with Watch Arena http://www.watcharena.com.sg who is quite known among watch lovers who trade on both new and pre-owned watches. Happy shopping:)

My friend has gifted my a Rolex Replica last year. Now it's dial tone is not working well and it's replacement is very expensive. So looking for the companies who Buy My Rolex For Cash. Is there anyone who know any company do suggest ? ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back