where to do alignment?

Re: where to do alignment?

Where is recommended to do wheel alignment if I'm driving a quattro? Is People's Auto at ubi any good?

xxterxx;144297 said:
kenny told me he cant do for bmws with active steering...:( heard he is darn good..

When did he tell you this? Was at his new shop last week. With his new alignment machine, I heard him say he can now do BMWs with active steering - but pls call and double-check.

precurser;147322 said:
Where is recommended to do wheel alignment if I'm driving a quattro? Is People's Auto at ubi any good?

Pretty decent...u need to speak to the boss directly coz he's more technical..
Equipment wise, I prefer Kian Teong ...U shud check out their latest Hunter allignment system, laser equipped one...damn solid...:yikess:

TripleM;147337 said:
Pretty decent...u need to speak to the boss directly coz he's more technical..
Equipment wise, I prefer Kian Teong ...U shud check out their latest Hunter allignment system, laser equipped one...damn solid...:yikess:

Thanks! I'll try them out. Do you happen to have their contact number and unit number? They are located at sin ming autocare right?

i went to kian teong few weeks back..thanks to jack's recommendation... look for mike in kian teong... he is good.. trust me :)

kenny is good too... but his appointment schedule is always packed...

anyway kian teong is in sing ming autocare ground floor..sure can see his shop one..

Just went to Kenny Wheel alignment at AMK autopoint without booking. i was lucky he slotted me in when the customer is late 10mins for appt. hehee

The equipment is brand new. He is a very patient and knowledgeable guy with really packed schedule, will explain to you clearly when qns are thrown at him.

Even offered me, if i do tyre rotation after 10k, any slight steering drift, i am welcome to come back for minor adjustments.

Good customer service and served with a smile. Song song...

kenny was really good with my car..

he even adjusted my camber according to my weight in the car, since i'm such a big fella.. was impressed by tt.

Just came back from Kenny Wheel Alignment. It was a great experience and he did a good job. Worth supporting. But don't forget to book before you go.

You all can look for my former army OC at

Align.jpg

Teo Hin Tires
11 Kaki Bukit Rd 1, #01-01
Vincent : 6745-6711

He takes care of a few BMWs over there too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back