Where to find BMW stockist?

top_cat78

Can some1 pls advise me where to purchase e60 oil filter?

e60's filter change is only the element and not the full canister rite?

am tinking of doing oil changes myself inbetween the 25k km reccommended interval

Re: Where to find BMW stockist?

you can always buy from pml i think it is about $18 for the kit. It includes the O rings and hte washers for the oil plug. You can try Eng soon as well .. but I would be surprised if there is a big price difference on this part.

contiential, they are across the road from pml, the row of shop houses after petrol kiosk...

nvm alry thxks guys i found it rdy oem bmw filters $17 at the stockist

btw if i change the oil myself will the countdown on idrive be reset by itself or will it continue to run from previous oci?

top_cat78;305328 said:
am tinking of doing oil changes myself inbetween the 25k km reccommended interval

hope that i don't sound stupid, but where are you going to dispose the oil?

it may go back up if the engine senses new oil, the N52 and some of the newer engines incorporate the oil condition sensor. So if the ECU senses a big change in oil condition it may go back to a higher value.

Autobacs sells a oil disposal box that you can safely dispose after collecting the oil. I thot of doing oil change myself by eventually gave up as I do not have ramps to drive the car onto to get proper clearance underneath the car. Too dangerous to jack up the car only on oneside to try an oil change :)

dispose where? jacking up is safe, get stands.

jinooi;305551 said:
hope that i don't sound stupid, but where are you going to dispose the oil?
anyway of cos there are proper methods to dispose it. i will pour in back into the new container and bring it back to my ws. they have a big drum of used oil that gets diposed every week?

anyway i have an electric oil extractor that sucks out oil through the dipstick hole, so its very easy.
just suck out the hot oil and liquified sludge though the dipstick hole and it straight away goes into an empty container no mess no fuss

Eng Soon keeps intro me non-BMW parts...

Brake pads they try to push Hella brand

Then I called for shock absorbers and they push Blisten brand...

I can't compare price but I assume it's profit maximization on their part. It's understandable but I wanna find a good priced BMW stockist....

Anyone can recommend?

just to share: i get my original bmw parts from a stockist in eastern europe... better pricing than here for most items surprisingly shipping is also cheap <= leveraging on their distribution. e.g. i shipped in 4 full sets of shock-spring plus 2 sets of Eng/Trans mounts n other little stuff: cost me $190

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bro..... thanks... I'm looking for ways to do something like that.... else local prices super high.

I'll PM you. Thanks!

Eng Soon keeps intro me non-BMW parts...

Brake pads they try to push Hella brand

Then I called for shock absorbers and they push Blisten brand...

I can't compare price but I assume it's profit maximization on their part. It's understandable but I wanna find a good priced BMW stockist....

Anyone can recommend?

Hi there ! thanks for calling us with regards to spare parts for your BMW. Actually for the common fast moving goods we try to stock both Original and OEM to give customers more choice. Just let us know your preference for original parts and we will quote accordingly !

Reason we recommend OEM is that its more value for Money, we actually make more profit from the original parts .. haha thanks for the support!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7clubcomde

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back