Where To Get 3M Style Floor Mat for E90

mindfulness

Hi Guys,

Any idea where can i get these? My driver side floor mat has one big hole already. Went Autobacs they dont have the size that fits E90. They have the cutom 3M ones but the wait is about 2 weeks.

Just wan to check if anyone knows where to get these?

Thanks

Re: Where To Get 3M Style Floor Mat for E90

do you want the ones that are cut to custom fit your E90 or just any 3M mat?

mindfulness;388179 said:
Hi Guys,

Any idea where can i get these? My driver side floor mat has one big hole already. Went Autobacs they dont have the size that fits E90. They have the cutom 3M ones but the wait is about 2 weeks.

Just wan to check if anyone knows where to get these?

Thanks

I have a set (5pcs, black in colour) with BMW logo on the driver's mat that's been used for only few months. PM if you're interested.

Go to MAXTREND MARKETING PTE LTD.
I think they are the authorized dealer for 3M mats.

Block 2020 Bukit Batok Street 23
#02-242 Singapore 659525
Tel : 65696833

I got mine from there. 30mins waiting time and they have the mould for all models of cars, so guaranteed fitment.

These mats always end up with a hole (I know it's normal wear and tear). go to the accessories section and get a piece of aluminum or stainless steel panel (about 1 foot by 10 inches) and use cable-ties to tie it onto the floor mat. Last forever.

Renyu;388228 said:
Go to MAXTREND MARKETING PTE LTD.
I think they are the authorized dealer for 3M mats.

Block 2020 Bukit Batok Street 23
#02-242 Singapore 659525
Tel : 65696833

I got mine from there. 30mins waiting time and they have the mould for all models of cars, so guaranteed fitment.

I just got mine done there. They had a special during the Singapore motor show. Anyway, they gave me a bunch of $20 discount vouchers. Anyone interested in getting the 3M mats from tnem can PM me if you want the vouchers. Only one $20 discount voucher allowed per full set order.

I mistakenly bought 2 sets of 3M nomad Car Mat Superior Grade with heel plate and grippers customised to BMW 3-series cars for $175 each (2 pcs front and 1 pc rear). If anyone is interested, I am willing to let go the brand new set at $135.

Please email me [email protected]

Give this guy a call Sam 96612016, used to get all my mats from him. He have made to measure for all makes. Hope it be of help.

Ivan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back