Where to get E36 coilovers?

gtr_Gtti

Hello... wanna ask fellow brudders here where to get budget coilovers? Pls dun tell me bilstein items etc... coz i cant afford therm... heard before got the brand BC and NEX all for ard 1K with install....any feedback and idea where to get them? thx!

Re: Where to get E36 coilovers?

I'm using the BC and I don't have much complaints. Nice firm ride, can adjust height and damping. It was more comfy than my previous Hotbits. But it's more than $1K for the complete set bro.

jawz, u got ur BC from fong kim?
or some other source?

ya lo...where u gotten them from ah? exact price is hw much? NEX is being offered by Mcwell at slightly above 1K

jason3s;144067 said:
jawz, u got ur BC from fong kim?
or some other source?

Yes bro, got it from FK but you need to make an order... he'll call you once stock arrive and you can go down to collect it. They will install it for you, price inclusive but I've chosen a different route. I just take the stuff and have it installed in my regular workshop and I get to adjust and tune it till with me sitting in the drive seat, the car becomes square. kekekek.. now my car tilt differently from most E36..kekekek...:nehnehhh:

Of course, it also means that I have to go do my own alignment and pay for it as well. It does cost more this way, but these are the people I trust to take my car components apart and re-assembled them. Bo pianz lor.

hi wanna swap with my BC coilover? its less than a yr on my e36. anyone interested can msg me :)

gtr_Gtti;143924 said:
Hello... wanna ask fellow brudders here where to get budget coilovers? Pls dun tell me bilstein items etc... coz i cant afford therm... heard before got the brand BC and NEX all for ard 1K with install....any feedback and idea where to get them? thx!

i am using bilstein , so far so good & no complaint. can't rem the price got it from BVO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back