Where to get performance brake set?

Hi guys,

I desperately looking for a braided brake lines, zimmerman rotor + pads for my e36 320i. I'll be racing it in Indonesia under the One Make BMW series in less than month time.....:yikess: Due to the time constraint, well, the US vendor (VAC motorsports, or Turner) cannot fulfill my request on time , I might have to buy it directly in Singapore. Any recommended shop where I can pick up these things and ready on stock?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Where to get performance brake set?

i'm guessing no shops in singpore will be keeping these parts in inventory. best bet would be to express ship by air from us or uk but will be expensive.

might get lucky with a e36 forumer who can help you out

Try eng soon. They might be able to give you a lead as to where you could possibly go.

Hi, saw a set at BVO yesterday, it's SUPER SWEE.... Really value for $$$$$.

Chris_1602;525267 said:
Hi guys,

I desperately looking for a braided brake lines, zimmerman rotor + pads for my e36 320i. I'll be racing it in Indonesia under the One Make BMW series in less than month time.....:yikess: Due to the time constraint, well, the US vendor (VAC motorsports, or Turner) cannot fulfill my request on time , I might have to buy it directly in Singapore. Any recommended shop where I can pick up these things and ready on stock?

Thanks,
Chris

For the E36. Regular SBBH, Stock sized Zimmerman's & Pads.
Should be fairly common items.

The recommendations above are right.
BVO Workshop at Sin Ming.
Or Eng Soon, our local BMW stockist are the best places to check.

Google for their address/contacts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back