Where To Get???

piggyboyz said:
Bro,

If u talk about price here, then u may like to know that S-03 wears out in 22000km while my PS2 is still running across my 40000km mark now...

I have got no qualms over the tyre review but then what they cannot test is long term reliability. They won be able to tell which one last longer, gives consistence performance towards the last 3mm of threadwear.. :)

alan is right on the long term reliabilty, it's also another factor to total running cost of the owning the tire. some tire are just not too good in our hot climate. i used p-zero before althought they give decent grip, but somehow the wear rate isn't that good, also the side wall like to turn brownish.

well test are test, it still can't beat real world daily driving & tracking review from alan.

the following was a qoute on tire review article with enduring performance test.

comparing Michelin's latest performance tire, the Pilot Exalto 2 (PE2) to two of its contemporaries: Bridgestone's Potenza RE750 and Yokohama's AVS ES100. this event was sponor by Michelin.

"The first tires we tested wore full treads, but now we were going to try the same course on tires that had been precision shaved to 50% tread depth. The point of this exercise was to compare the "enduring performance" of the three makes, in other words, how well they perform after the initial compound and tread depth has worn away. As I awaited my turn to drive on these reduced tread tires, some of the first guys in our group were returning from their first laps out and the way the color had left their faces told me quite a bit. " ......pls checkout the test, it is rather nice to read.

here is the link.

http://www.vtec.net/articles/view-article?article_id=279292

i am just sharing the info.

bt

Hi Champwhite ..

If u are lookin for tires, maybe u can try checkin out with me.. Haha.. No hard feelings.. Im not here tryin to sell parts.. Im workin in trade business.. Perhaps i can offer my helps.. Rims, tires..??

rednapp said:
Hi Champwhite ..

If u are lookin for tires, maybe u can try checkin out with me.. Haha.. No hard feelings.. Im not here tryin to sell parts.. Im workin in trade business.. Perhaps i can offer my helps.. Rims, tires..??

Can pm me your contact and location?

Thanks.

Champwhite said:
rednapp said:
Hi Champwhite ..

Can pm me your contact and location?

Thanks.

Hi..

U can check out of company website. www.autovox.net
my email add: [email protected]
Any inquires feel free to drop me a email.
Thank you.

Regards,

Has anyone here tried the Bridgestone SO-2A tires? Heard from a dealer it's new about $350 for an 18 incher

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back