Where to sell of the BMW body?

Hi there,

Good day, I am having the intention to change to a New Car but the new car dealer only buy in my 1992 BMW at paper value about $14k?
Please help!
Any Bro / Sis advices where to sell off my BMW car body as it is still in good condition. Many people said can sell off the body at $3-4K but no one know where is the place.
By the way, the babe is still with me.

Re: Where to sell of the BMW body?

quite frankly at most you will get abt 1-1.5k provided there is a demand, i assume that the mileage is above 100k. try the scrapyards...quite troublesome, unless u let them take the body and take back the paper, then use the paper for ur new car. you may need to settle the paperwork if you do this, its quite simple just refer to onemotoring.

have u calculated how much u will get doing it on your own, ie coe return.

diablo_728;149734 said:
quite frankly at most you will get abt 1-1.5k provided there is a demand, i assume that the mileage is above 100k. try the scrapyards...quite troublesome, unless u let them take the body and take back the paper, then use the paper for ur new car. you may need to settle the paperwork if you do this, its quite simple just refer to onemotoring.

Yes, thank you. I need the address or contact person of the scrapyards so that I can drive there and ask for quotations. Paperwork is not an issue.

you cn drive by to sungei kadut area and get a a off hand quote. btw i heard there is dip in the body price these few months, u may want to check it out. alternatively u can place ad or call the nos. in the classfied. then u can get a feel of the value.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back