Which exhaust is the best for E60

Re: Which exhaust is the best for E60

isnt meistercraft is the titanium version of the eisenmann? titanium i thought will be damn loud? :)

Terry;154094 said:
isnt meistercraft is the titanium version of the eisenmann? titanium i thought will be damn loud? :)

Nope, Raley's exhaust is just Eisenmann Race with Meistercraft valve control, not Ti.....

E90_9.JPG

'The Great White'

swee man...:drool: eisenmann always looks damn good...

As requested, here's my review.

You really got to listen to the exhaust from the outside. sounds soo much better!

At idle, the exhaust is really like stock sound. until you walk right behind the pipes, then it sounds quite throaty. (reminds me of an outboard engine on a boat. )

the real sound comes around 2800rpm and upwards. (so if you got TP next to you, you can sneak by stealthily)

its starts with a warm bassy note and opens up to a fierce tight growl/scream at around 5000 rpm. It really sounds good with a hint of rasp. ( I like rasp)

I would suggest going for the meisterschaft valve control for those driving six potters cos you get the cool and very obvious valve opening sound like on the ferrari .

Asthetically, the tips are damm nice with the engraving. the 2X76 mm tips are just the right size and the stagger is perfect. i would suggest mounting the tips to stick out a bit from the bumper cos it just looks sweet. hahaha..

ok gotta get back to work.

niceeeeeee!! too bad E60 no valve option... :(

Thanks for the reivew Raley!!! (Finally.....)

Cheers

'The Great White'

Any idea in term of loudness measure in db, what's the average one vs the loud one ? I think it shld be ok if it falls around 80db. Currently my e8 with N1 around 93db which is still ok.

Hi,

My friend just intalled an Arqray exhaust on his E90. Sure sounded damn sweet!
it's stanless steel with titanium tips and I must say that the titanium ring is of the best quality I have seen so far. heard every piece of exhuast is hand made too. am considering fitting one myself:) anyway will try to post a picture of it later if I can and here's the website for Arqray for those interested.

ARQRAY EXHAUST POWER

Cheers!

Hi, have you done your project yet? I am new too. If you have not, lets do it together. Will try to get best deal out of it. Always be good to do in a group then individual right? If you are fine will pm you my contact in your next reply. Thanks. Regards Fred

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back