Which insurance company/plan did u choose for your new BMW?

Re: Which insurance company/plan did u choose for your new BMW?

The mesasge is NOT to use NTUC at all cost unless you are prepare to have your car repaired with pre-owned parts. I had it when I owned a Nissan Sunny. Each repair, they offer the job to the lowest workshop to repair!

The checklist you may want to do is:
- do you want to go back to PML for repair, some may not ( unless still under warranty)
- cost.

I had used NTUC, AXA,China Insurrance and lately AVIVA. If there is no accident, any would do. The test comes when you have an accident and subsequent renewal. So far, AVIAV delivers both. Avoid China Insurrance also.

One more point, with the same company, you can have two diffrent price. So do ask around. Just to share, I have no NCB but pay 2000 for my E60. Not sure if this is expensive. I have the same company quoting me 2,800.

Yankee said:
Avoid China Insurrance also.

Any reason y ? Think quiet a few of the bros here incldg myself are insured with them and so far the terms n rate are pretty reasonable.

agree wit yankee, ntuc wil sent ur car to their own cheap workshop n u have no choice. from experience AVIVA n AIG is quite good n reasonable.They let u choose ur own....

thot i saw somewhere (cant rem if its in this forum) that Aviva do not have phones manned up over weekend (or is it off office hours)...anybody care to confirm or comment?

Hi
You can give Meina a call at 97429180, she is able to quote Aviva cheaper and with a lower excess than your existing Aviva-DBS Driveshield that you have on hand now.

omshks said:
Hi there! I recently renewed my car insurance... took up DBS Driveshield offer which is basically with Aviva. My premium worked out to $1030 after 30% NCD, offence free discount and DBS offer discount. I am driving a 11/04 E46. Excess is at $700 with unlimited windscreen, IDAC, can go to PML workshop. Just my few cents worth on which insurance company we can go to.... cheers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back