Which is better Breyton Race GT 19", GTS or CS?

Re: Which is better Breyton Race GT 19", GTS or CS?

Which is heavier? Stock rims or Breytons?

Any recommendations of rims for the 1 series? Preferably without the need of spacers to achieve flushed looks.

DrK;593466 said:
Which is heavier? Stock rims or Breytons?

Any recommendations of rims for the 1 series? Preferably without the need of spacers to achieve flushed looks.

Hi DrK,

OZ rims are lighter.........

cheers

ac323;593468 said:
Hi DrK,

OZ rims are lighter.........

cheers

Thanks ac. Had a look at oz rims on the website, nothing I fancy. :oops:

Are DPE and forgestar lighter?

Last edited by a moderator:

DrK;593469 said:
Thanks ac. Had a look at oz rims on the website, nothing I fancy. :oops:

Are DPE or forgestar lighter?

for DPE must ask Kenntona bro............
for Forgestar must ask Wilman ( heard quite light ) 9690 5511

cheers

Guess everyone knows that there are plenty of fakes out there rite? Too many stories what which is fake and which is real. LOL

Hi Drk, are you interested in the BMW Performance 313 wheels? I have a set 18", with RE-11s....

Scouse7;596652 said:
Hi Drk, are you interested in the BMW Performance 313 wheels? I have a set 18", with RE-11s....

Hi Scouse7,

think my ride already came with these 313 rims. :) Looking for 19" in the future. Thanks for the offer!

DrK;596752 said:
Hi Scouse7,

think my ride already came with these 313 rims. :) Looking for 19" in the future. Thanks for the offer!

not bad ya, stock is 313 rims................

cheers

ac323;596754 said:
not bad ya, stock is 313 rims................

cheers

I thought it is an M-sports package thing? As I'm not really a rims guy, I double-checked my ride's rims with 313 pics on google and they look identical. Are these rims good? I like it because it comes with the M badge. :D

DrK;596757 said:
I thought it is an M-sports package thing? As I'm not really a rims guy, I double-checked my ride's rims with 313 pics on google and they look identical. Are these rims good? I like it because it comes with the M badge. :D

yes, one of the nicer stock rims..........

cheers

I go for the GTS. They are made in China design in Germany. Leong Seng pricing is better. Good luck!

the stock rims that came with the 135i are not the 313s. The 313s are BMW Performance rims (though they look quite similar, 5 spoke, star shape). The 313 rims doesnt have the m sticker... you can check out the pics in the forum, someone is selling the 19" version.

Btw, you sure the E82 can take 19"? I was told the ride would be too unbearable, especially if you are already on the m-sport suspension (which comes with the stock 135i).

ac323;591454 said:
Hi 319,

what's your ride? so far i got no vibration issues ( must do balancing or high speed blancing if you face this issue, unless the rims itself warpped then..........up the lorry already )

go for Original rims better not Taiwan rims but Taiwan porridge is nice......

cheers

+1. Scrimp on anything except brakes and wheels. Literally a life and death thing.

Scouse7;596995 said:
the stock rims that came with the 135i are not the 313s. The 313s are BMW Performance rims (though they look quite similar, 5 spoke, star shape). The 313 rims doesnt have the m sticker... you can check out the pics in the forum, someone is selling the 19" version.

Btw, you sure the E82 can take 19"? I was told the ride would be too unbearable, especially if you are already on the m-sport suspension (which comes with the stock 135i).

That is some info. Thanks. Since the 313 looks similar to current rims, I'll stick to mine for now. There are many examples in 1addicts where the E82s are on 19 inches. Not certain about ride quality though. What rims are you changing to btw?

Scouse7;596995 said:

Would anyone know the weight of the stock rims of the 135is then?

depending on the size of rims, normally its 13kg +++.
what made your rims heavier are the RFTs that come along with it.

so normally when u change to aftermarket rims with normal rubbers, performance and fuel economy may be better depending on configuration.

Ya, i know the RFs are killer weight.. but i also want to ensure i get a wheel that is either lighter than stock or similar..

My stock size is 18".

eunice;613532 said:
Would anyone know the weight of the stock rims of the 135is then?

Stock BMW wheels are normally around 12-13 kg each.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedvay
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back