• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Which PI is selling E92 320 coupe?

crashover77

I saw the ad by Smart Cars that they are selling 320 coupe. They have a white one with M-Kit, Grey one with sunroof and black one with factory fitted leather. They are asking above $165K to $178K. I think its over price.

Any other PI is selling the 320 coupe?

Re: Which PI is selling E92 320 coupe?

doesnt make sense... for about 170k... u can get a 523... more space... more power...more practical... still a bmw...

if its E93...that might explains the price.. but if its E92... its ridiculous... i am not paying extra 50 grand for 2 less doors

you can try autoconcept.
they had a white one with m-kit in the showroom.
it might still be there.

Vincar is selling 320 coupes for $155K, 323 coupes for $168K, 325 coupes for $179K.

BTW, the $165K to $178K was the price range for E46 320 - but that was a 6-cylinder 2.2-litre engine block !!

the 323 E92 from a PI is tempting, seeing as PML doesn't bring those in. A major concern for me would be the warranty, cos all the bmws my family has owned have gone through pretty major warranty claims.

Previously when i was looking at some japanese cars, a guy from vincar told me all warranty issues would be handled by their partner workshop MBM. I'd be happy if I were buying a benz, but not so comfortable for a bmw.

I know there are a couple of forumers got their cars from vincar. Are the warranties still handled by MBM? Mind giving some feedback on the servicing?

melo said:
A major concern for me would be the warranty, cos all the bmws my family has owned have gone through pretty major warranty claims.
Wow. Looks like you having been buying lemons from PML all this while? All the BMWs? I am more inclined to think that your experience is not representative of what the rest of the forum has encountered.

melo said:
Previously when i was looking at some japanese cars, a guy from vincar told me all warranty issues would be handled by their partner workshop MBM. I'd be happy if I were buying a benz, but not so comfortable for a bmw.

I know there are a couple of forumers got their cars from vincar. Are the warranties still handled by MBM? Mind giving some feedback on the servicing?
That's correct. All the cars imported by Vincar are handled by MBM in terms of warranties. I have no issues with them so far. Perhaps not the tuner type who does lots of modifications (the league of BVO and J4C), but simple maintenance and servicing they can hold their arms.

Well I guess your reservations stemmed very much from your experience with the brandname. AD or PI, the aftersales service could do little if you do not feel comfortable with the reliability of BMW.

Hi kenntona,

Thanks for your confirmation on MBM and info on your own experience. Seems like you've been very trouble-free with your own PI car, and am glad to hear it.

kenntona;260548 said:
Wow. Looks like you having been buying lemons from PML all this while? All the BMWs? I am more inclined to think that your experience is not representative of what the rest of the forum has encountered.

Agreed, i never said my family's experience represents the entire forum's. Might be suay, just our luck of the draw. The previous BMW my family owned had spent over 3 months in the workshop, so you can see why I have this concern. I wouldn't call them lemons, but the repair bills would have been substantial if not for the warranty. What I've learnt is even the authorized dealer isn't always able to identify and rectify problems such as on-off engine shudder. And they can at least get support from BMW Asia. When various emblems on that last car also started dropping off, my parents joked with the service staff asking if we were sold a fake BMW.

kenntona;260548 said:
Well I guess your reservations stemmed very much from your experience with the brandname. AD or PI, the aftersales service could do little if you do not feel comfortable with the reliability of BMW.

Yes, my reservations are due to our experience with our own cars. Don't get me wrong, I still love the brand, I just don't expect japanese reliability or "ease of repair". My love of BMW was the only thing that stopped my mom from getting her way in going down the Lexus path. I can't honestly say I believe BMW to be entirely reliable - in the sense that I don't fear it's going to blow up or anything, but I do believe some pricey problems can arise such that good warranty support is an vital factor for me when choosing who to buy from. It's just some insurance cos if even PML needs help from BMW Asia for certain technical issues and a couple of months to sort it out, a non-BMW specialized workshop would likely have a worse time.

Hi Ken
Do you know the price of PI 6 series. I read the above. And yes am more inclined to consider a PI beamer esp with the experience you have shared with me the last time.
BTW is the 1 series brought in too?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aureacondo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back