which pml SE give good discounts?

Re: which pml SE give good discounts?

Puffer;710423 said:
wow! it was 230k before discount etc before this...coe hit 85k..this baby gonna be 235k at least

235k for the 520i? Quite a lot to pay for a 4 pot machine.

That said, it's the COE which is pushing the price beyond belief.

Hurhur for tat price we can get top of the range 550i M-watever in US

for the price of our 523i HL....can buy 2 M5 in US already

Wanna go pml carpark n pee?

A bit difficult to pee in public - I could be accused of carrying a concealed weapon should I brandish the wee-wee indiscriminately public, you see. You know what they say right? With great power comes great responsibility. In the case of moi, with this great monstrosity that the layman out there acknowledges as a c0€k, comes great care not to cause widespread panic and amazement when unsheathed. Not say I say one, but others have said so hahahaha

Not really fair to compare with the US (though I agree that cars in the US are very well priced).

US taxes are a pain and there, be careful who you honk at... he/she may have a .357 in the glove compartment.

Here if you honk, the other person middle fingers you and then posts in FB "BMW drivers are a**holes"

MW;710622 said:
Here if you honk, the other person middle fingers you and then posts in FB "BMW drivers are a**holes"

Or STOMP you. Every stupid thing these days finds its way to STOMP. It used to have decent stuff... now it's peppered with rubbish reports and people who either kick a fuss over FTs or dead bodies in reservoirs. (Yes, it's an exaggeration but still....)

MW;710622 said:
I always hold my horn for 30 sec. How come i nvr kena STOMP?

I am the MAN.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back