Which tinting film looks the best???

Re: Which tinting film looks the best???

SLK69;480499 said:
ok....u noe end of the day ..the bill goes back to u when u go sar lau....
hahahahahahahahaha

Tiong Poh COFFEE SHOP on MEEEEE.... No problem... add raw fish.. pei dan... chicken Feet all no problem...

there on me no problem.........
SIN HAI SAN on u ai mai.....???
steam fish....alaska crab....losbter...SCALLOP broccoli.....mini buddA BANG THE WALL....butter tiger prawn....bird nest with quirl egg....etc......then
CARRY ON PART 2 ........................

Hi Sherman,
Thanks for the quick installation today, thanks to all the bros in the forum who recommend Sherman to me. In the end, I did the premiere(Platinium) package with 31% visibility and 80% protection all round. Pricing I feel is reasonable @ $400.00 + $50.00 for the removal of my exisiting film.

I'll keep you guys updated of the effect after I drive my car the next few days, so far I feel it alittle darker than my last tint but overall I feel comfortable.

Thanks,
JS

I was there in the afternoon for installation as well. Never say you from this forum. Anyway I did the legal tinting, half clear - half black family car kind...

Hi Sherman, I a bit bey tahan that black strip on top of my windscreen leh, make the car look very Japoon. Will take the car out for spin tomolo and test my likeness of the strip. Can I remove it on my own, Advisable??? I hate driving down 4 expressways to reach you and finding myself at Tuas .. :whatthe:

jseah_70;480651 said:
Hi Sherman,
Thanks for the quick installation today, thanks to all the bros in the forum who recommend Sherman to me. In the end, I did the premiere(Platinium) package with 31% visibility and 80% protection all round. Pricing I feel is reasonable @ $400.00 + $50.00 for the removal of my exisiting film.

I'll keep you guys updated of the effect after I drive my car the next few days, so far I feel it alittle darker than my last tint but overall I feel comfortable.

Thanks,
JS

SLK69;480483 said:
JASWAT.....
tell u wat u can go down and get the best tint from INFRATINT....
the REMOVEVAL OF YOUR ORINGINAL TINT....I pay for u...
STEADY BO..AFTER U INSTALL AND U GO DOWWN,,,,.....then oli u tell me how is sherman and his product feeback are....
IF I CAN GIVE U THIS KIND OF OFFER........I M CONFIDENT...
JUS GO ....NO JOKING ...i PAY the $50 for u...if tho i dun know u....

KNS... Now then you give this kind of offer. I could have save $50 and spend on better kopi than the so called Mac premium brew.... :verysad:

Hon;480666 said:
I was there in the afternoon for installation as well. Never say you from this forum. Anyway I did the legal tinting, half clear - half black family car kind...

Hi Sherman, I a bit bey tahan that black strip on top of my windscreen leh, make the car look very Japoon. Will take the car out for spin tomolo and test my likeness of the strip. Can I remove it on my own, Advisable??? I hate driving down 4 expressways to reach you and finding myself at Tuas .. :whatthe:

Sure... I can ask my guys to remove the anti-glare for u (top-strip). Please allow me to do it for u .

sherman0888;480796 said:
Sure... I can ask my guys to remove the anti-glare for u (top-strip). Please allow me to do it for u .

A big THANKS to all BROS who supported Infratint. And many more THANKS who intro friends or even thier families to me for tinting their cars..

For those who want to know Infratint Packages and pricing here is ..

Infra Smoke Package 30% IRR UV 99% @ $i88
Infra Titatium Package 60% IRR UV 99% @ $300
Infra Platinum Package 80% IRR UV 99% @ $400

MPV/SUV $50 extra. Film removal $50 extra

Installation on average 2 hours (appt needed)
For appt please call me at 94560888

Best Regards
Sherman Chan

Infratint rocks.
Sherman rocks.

Even the sticker also not bad. Quite stylo.
Better than some other simi-kool plastic things i've seen

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubgolf

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back