White Angel Eyes

Re: White Angel Eyes

Hi Kenneth, saw your post on the Angel eyes. Was wondering if you got them as I was thinking of getting them for my E63 as well..

thanks and best rgds
mel

Possible to change the halo of the current angel eyes(yellowish) to something like this in the pic? Bluish white.

Model: e90 320i fl

164127871_o.jpg

(pics from the net)

Please PM me the price

Thanks

D.N;440102 said:
Possible to change the halo of the current angel eyes(yellowish) to something like this in the pic? Bluish white.

164127871_o.jpg

(pics from the net)

Please PM me the price

Thanks

Hi. i need that too for E60. thanks.

Hi,

Please also PM me for the cost of the angel eyes, inc installation. Model is E90 230 without Xenon. Thanks!

Regards.

Yes, I am interested. Pls PM me the price for E60 2005 model. How long will the installation take?:chinese:

D.N;440102 said:

164127871_o.jpg

(pics from the net)

Please PM me the price

Thanks

Please PM me the price also. Thank you.

Yesterday i realised that the FACELIFT 320i MARKER RING is using a NORMAL Holgen bulb......H8 AR 12V 35W Phillips brand from stock.....

Looks like the FACELIFT 320i may need to "modified" to accomodate the LED in order to look more ANGEL EYE. Any advice bros?

The shop has taken out the stock bubles H8 and replace with 4500K bulbs and the lights appeared around the marking ring......they have the stock PIAA LED 6500K but cannot install on the new FACELIFT 320i model.

hi i'm driving a pre-FL e90 with halogen headlamps. just to confirm, there's no way to fit my car with angel eyes unless i first do a xenon conversion? and how much would that cost me?

Please pm for price. My car is E93 335i . Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webgamehi88top
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back