White Car Only Photoshoot! 19th Jan 08.

Re: White Car Only Photoshoot! 19th Jan 08.

phil;290128 said:
boss, no room for hangers on?

boss, u say leh?:) :)

guys,

had a briefing with the photographers last night and visited all the loctaions for the shoot. there will be changes to the meeting time. Shall meet at 1.30pm at Raffles Marina. the photographers will be covering many angles and formation, thats why more time is needed. They have also suggested the drivers to wear Black top and white bottom for the group shoot.

As the rolling shoot location will be open and under hot afternoon sun, pls bring along extra t-shirt and most important some H20. Kindly bring along your walkie if u have.

We shall move off from Raffles Marina at 1.40pm sharp. Do call me if cant find the meeting place at 90023133.

Drivers : 10 pax

1.bobbytay27
2. orh lulu
3 alvin666
4. Adsnx
5. centurion (not BM, tentative)
6.clown
7. Turbo
8. Camel Jo... ( i owe ur son taxi ride):)
9. Friend
10. Friend.

Photographers : 12 pax

I apologise, but I have to pull out. I have a wedding (both car-guy and wife related, many here will be affected) to attend on the 19th and I can't be out the whole day on Sat... I'm sorry for the late notice, but I only noticed this when I tried to add this event to my calendar... I'll make it up if possible in a mini-white-car-guy-gtg if there was ever one....

Drivers : 10 pax

1.bobbytay27
2. orh lulu
3 alvin666
4. Adsnx
6.clown
7. Turbo
8. Camel Jo... ( i owe ur son taxi ride)
icon_biggrin.gif

9. Friend
10. Friend.

Please wash your car before the shoot, but need not polish. Also, keep some cleaning cloths just in case car is dirty after rolling shots (we are shooting rolling followed by indoor, pending weather forecast).

kenntona;290258 said:
Please wash your car before the shoot, but need not polish. Also, keep some cleaning cloths just in case car is dirty after rolling shots (we are shooting rolling followed by indoor, pending weather forecast).
all set to test out your new toy har? :)
I'll drive your 335i while you handle your CANON. :lol2:

acupunch said:
I'll drive your 335i while you handle your CANON. :lol2:
Good idea........... :nehnehhh:

centurion;290149 said:
I apologise, but I have to pull out. I have a wedding (both car-guy and wife related, many here will be affected) to attend on the 19th and I can't be out the whole day on Sat... I'm sorry for the late notice, but I only noticed this when I tried to add this event to my calendar... I'll make it up if possible in a mini-white-car-guy-gtg if there was ever one....

no worries.. shall catch up another time MT.

kenntona;290258 said:

thanks pui hia for the reminder..

ok during the whole event, we will have 3 leaders.

1) Ken : organising the car owners on their formation, where and how they shld park their cars to obtain best angle needed by the photographer team. Sry pui hia, i arrow u last nite.. kekekeke

2) Orh lulu : all necessary logistics

3) Phua : organising all the photographers.

lets pray for good weather!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

guys,

had a briefing with the photographers last night and visited all the loctaions for the shoot. there will be changes to the meeting time. Shall meet at 1.30pm at Raffles Marina. the photographers will be covering many angles and formation, thats why more time is needed. They have also suggested the drivers to wear Black top and white bottom for the group shoot.

As the rolling shoot location will be open and under hot afternoon sun, pls bring along extra t-shirt and most important some H20. Kindly bring along your walkie if u have.

We shall move off from Raffles Marina at 1.40pm sharp. Do call me if cant find the meeting place at 90023133.

Drivers : 9 pax

1.bobbytay27
2. orh lulu
3 alvin666
4. Adsnx
5.clown
6. Turbo
7. Camel Jo... ( i owe ur son taxi ride):)
8. Friend
9. Friend.

Photographers : 12 pax

"Orkuiniser" OLL,
Not able to make it for the night shoot but will join in for day shoot. Will SMS you w.r.t this. Hope it's not in any way interrupting

Turbo;290325 said:
"Orkuiniser" OLL,
Not able to make it for the night shoot but will join in for day shoot. Will SMS you w.r.t this. Hope it's not in any way interrupting

not at all. just come.

sorry bro not too sure where is the place . got more info ? near which building ?

bro, i will be at SFC 12pm.. Bobby is meetin me at SFC cos he totally not sure hw to go. u can meet me there. else meet me at my factory, u still remember how to go? call me tmr noon, i will lead u.

OLL..where is ur Maser? no pics?can i go tmr?can bring friend?

nicholastan91;290982 said:
OLL..where is ur Maser? no pics?can i go tmr?can bring friend?

Nich, u r suppose to go tmr to take photographers!. ask bobby fetch u or meet us at SFC. my ride at SFC, collecting tmr... No problem bring friends but do take note that tmr shoot gng to stretch till damn late.

Its weekend..why do i care? LOL..my tripod in Bobby's car..shitzz need to get it back

Orh LuLu;290988 said:
Nich, u r suppose to go tmr to take photographers!.
u call so many pros to go..i paiseh..:eek:

nicholastan91;290992 said:
u call so many pros to go..i paiseh..:eek:

thats how u learn... be humble and u will learn plenty from them. Just come nich.. gng to be a great learning experience for u. if u cant find anyone to fetch u, call me tmr.. will work something out. If u hv friends coming, do not drive cos we have too many cars liao.

but can my friend take CaySman's lot? since he can't go..

nicholastan91;290998 said:
but can my friend take CaySman's lot? since he can't go..

sry nope.. i already got a replacement... wait, if ur friend is driving a White Cayman S, can.. kekekekek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back