white light for the Ring

kelvin_goh

Hi ,

Anyone can advise where can i get the blub install for the ring . I change all the bulb but the ring is still yellow light .

Re: white light for the Ring

kelvin_goh;626753 said:
Hi ,

Anyone can advise where can i get the blub install for the ring . I change all the bulb but the ring is still yellow light .

Hi Kelvin,

For which variant? Anyway can try Boss Motorsports 6459 0038

Cheers

Just fyi, the bulb type for the ring is H8. Many places sell it, autobacs, mcwell... Best to go Boss Motorsports, they have 2 brands, some brighter then others.

kelvin, what are you driving?

geksai, not all bimmers use H8 for their AE rings....

kelvin_goh;626866 said:
ok thanks Bro ,

Will drop by Boss to check it out !!

Nic from Boss says their stock from PIAA is not coming in from Japan... and he is sourcing an alternate AE currently.
do check before you go down.

cheers

Does anyone know if it's possible to hav the corona ring lights function as DRLs while leaving the light knob at Auto, Ie when it's bright only the corona rings are activated at all times and when it's dark the xenons come on too? This without u having to switch around manually (whole purpose of the Auto function)..

OT abit..

kelvin_goh;626905 said:
Hi ,
E90 LCI 318 series

Hope you enjoy your white angel lights bro...

cheers and have a great weekend!

Advan;629450 said:
Hope you enjoy your white angel lights bro...

cheers and have a great weekend!

Thanks Bro !!
Will consider to change to HID Lights now !!
Enjoy your Taiwan trip !!

For my e60 lci, I just couldn't figure out the light bulb next to the low beam/ high beam for. I saw the bulb but don't know for what n how to on them. Anybody can advise?

watten;629745 said:
For my e60 lci, I just couldn't figure out the light bulb next to the low beam/ high beam for. I saw the bulb but don't know for what n how to on them. Anybody can advise?

If I get Yr query correct, the buttonS are for front n back fog light..

I mean the oyrside。the whole head light cluster, it has signal light and a projector light that served high and low beam. Then in the same cluster, next to this projector light, it has another light bulb . Can see the light bulb but somehow dont know how to on it.

Hi Watten,

I think you are referring to the City Light. In most car, you turn the light 1 knob the city light will come on then the 2nd turn will on the normal Head Light Beam.

Not the city light either. There are 2 corona rings right? There is bulb within inner corona. What type of light and how to on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back