White or Black??

Re: White or Black??

ac323;883815 said:
White car needs some colour contrast too...................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Yah loh... thats why thinking of making the front and rear kit black ma =)

haydenhoon;883820 said:
Yah loh... thats why thinking of making the front and rear kit black ma =)

Black better......................see CF $ ? also......

* remember to post some photos after you have done it...( we need an update )
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

depends on how u mod your car la

IMG_0148.jpg

rims are classy, whether kit is black or white

Bro hayden,

I am supportive of affirmative action.

Black, please.

White or Black??

I had same dilemma when buying F10... White or Black. Wanted white in the beginning but settled for black in the end because I prefer interior oyster... white only had grey interior then.

I love my sart sart mafia black F10 now but sometimes I see white F10 with black contrasting mods also look nice.

st8800;884059 said:
I had same dilemma when buying F10... White or Black. Wanted white in the beginning but settled for black in the end because I prefer interior oyster... white only had grey interior then.

I love my sart sart mafia black F10 now but sometimes I see white F10 with black contrasting mods also look nice.

BTW, for anyone that is confused, my car is white.. i'm trying to decide between getting the front and rear variance white or black. So far, i'm more bent on the front being white and the rear black (or CF if i can afford it!!!).......

haydenhoon;884090 said:
BTW, for anyone that is confused, my car is white.. i'm trying to decide between getting the front and rear variance white or black. So far, i'm more bent on the front being white and the rear black (or CF if i can afford it!!!).......

Bro hayden, I got your question loud & clear the first time - and I still think it should be in contrasting colors, esp the black. CF would be excellent, because your C pillar has a CF motif with the words "Gran Coupe" printed on them, right? SI BEI SART, SI BEI SWEE!

View attachment 40773
wobbles;884114 said:
Bro hayden, I got your question loud & clear the first time - and I still think it should be in contrasting colors, esp the black. CF would be excellent, because your C pillar has a CF motif with the words "Gran Coupe" printed on them, right? SI BEI SART, SI BEI SWEE!

heh.. u mean this??

Hi Hayden,

Really no rite or wrong; its yr preference. I am skewed towards white, as I prefer a classier stance vs a constrastin white n black look.

gd luck, yr car lookin gd.

Cheers

White or Black??

haydenhoon;884090 said:

I see. Can't see ur pics on iPad. White and CF > than White and Black.

White please

ok. It has been decided.

White front, rear CF.

Just sent the rear variance to Robson to CF.
While i was there, kana poison!! Also decided to CF all the interior wood trims....

Poison deep deep.....

Wait for photos when its all done~~~

How about rims?

haydenhoon;887461 said:
Hahaha its 19"

19" is nice but with the ACS kit, 20" would be perfect. Again it's just my opinion :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back