Who likes i-Drive? BMW will find out

Whisky_Tango

Core Group Members
Hmm....

If BMW can incorporate A/F ratio, air intake volume, air intake temp, emission, cams timing, etc... on the I-Drive.

Alot of serious car enthusiast would definately give this feature a Thumps Up!

.... ya keep dreaming hor :screwedu: :screwedu:

Saw your MR yesterday, must meet up for lunch one day when I'm back

GFC-Boss said:
.... ya keep dreaming hor :screwedu: :screwedu:

Why not? If they can think of GPS, these features is nothing to them since all sensors are there and feedback to ECU. Its just tapping out the signals from ECU to the I-Drive & screen. Dun think it will cost them alot...?

GFC-Boss said:
Saw your MR yesterday, must meet up for lunch one day when I'm back

Huh? where? and you were out of town?

Meet at STOP, we will be there.

I was back last week. On annual leave today till Friday. I'm driving up KL later this afternoon to collect my MTB than back to Spore tomorrow. Will likely to meet up with you guys for lunch on Friday at STOP, I suppose its the usual Friday place.

See ya!

P/S on the i-drive. Majority of the BMW owners are not really hardcore or real enthusiast. These owners are mainly wealthy and enjoy the comfort, style, refinement of a BMW. And once a while let go the horses in the open road. Even if the i-drive would incorporate the useful info you suggested, it might only be in the M models. I'm saying this as I have seen the surveyed on BMW target audience, but then I could be wrong.
:)

GFC-Boss said:
I was back last week. On annual leave today till Friday. I'm driving up KL later this afternoon to collect my MTB than back to Spore tomorrow. Will likely to meet up with you guys for lunch on Friday at STOP, I suppose its the usual Friday place.

See ya!

P/S on the i-drive. Majority of the BMW owners are not really hardcore or real enthusiast. These owners are mainly wealthy and enjoy the comfort, style, refinement of a BMW. And once a while let go the horses in the open road. Even if the i-drive would incorporate the useful info you suggested, it might only be in the M models. I'm saying this as I have seen the surveyed on BMW target audience, but then I could be wrong.
:)

What is MTB??

Drive safe!

Yup the usual place.

MTB - Mountain Bike. I was at Mt.Kiara just now, took a tumbled coming down from the hill. Think I'm getting too old ..... kekekeke..

BTW, we drove to Penang this morning. Will be here till Sat morning. I will see you guys next week at STOP. Traffic on N/S from KL to Penang is fantastic, some stretch has less than 10 cars for 15 to 20 minutes !....

GFC-Boss said:
MTB - Mountain Bike. I was at Mt.Kiara just now, took a tumbled coming down from the hill. Think I'm getting too old ..... kekekeke..

BTW, we drove to Penang this morning. Will be here till Sat morning. I will see you guys next week at STOP. Traffic on N/S from KL to Penang is fantastic, some stretch has less than 10 cars for 15 to 20 minutes !....

Ok... fly aeroplane again!

Eat penang laksa on my behalf!

Have a fun and safe trip back! :thumbsup:

Alvin666 said:
Whisky Tango were u at yew lip tis afternoon wif sam? i tink i saw ur car.

Hi Alvin666

Nope tat was Axl. His ride more chio, cos CF bonnet and front bumper lip.

Cheers!

Whisky_Tango said:
Alvin666 said:

Hi Alvin666

Have we met before? Is ur bimmer E46 320i sienna red?

We have not had a proper intro b4 but ever saw each other in the monthly meetup! Dare nt talk to u or the Evo drivers mah! Cos all of ur MR are fierce n was wondering if the drivers are as fierce as the cars,keke.
My car is nt red, mine is a Mystic Blue cab similar to Smyuen.BTW why is Axl doing at yew lip? Jus kapo abit lah.... :)

Alvin666 said:
Whisky_Tango said:
Alvin666 said:

Hi Alvin666

Have we met before? Is ur bimmer E46 320i sienna red?

We have not had a proper intro b4 but ever saw each other in the monthly meetup! Dare nt talk to u or the Evo drivers mah! Cos all of ur MR are fierce n was wondering if the drivers are as fierce as the cars,keke.
My car is nt red, mine is a Mystic Blue cab similar to Smyuen.BTW why is Axl doing at yew lip? Jus kapo abit lah.... :)

Hahaha... did u noticed i edited my earlier post? Saw ur sig which must be ur ride but too late... u posted liao. :lol:

Alamak, ok ok... tis meetup we must introduce each other. 3 evo drivers were all driving bimmer before, juz changed it only. We are still the same friendly bunch.

Axl must be trying to hook up with Angie! hahaha

Huh hookup wif Angie ya...... Aiyo then i no chance liao,keke...
Okie tis mth metup i will go n intro myself to u hor :wavey:

Alvin666 said:
Huh hookup wif Angie ya...... Aiyo then i no chance liao,keke...
Okie tis mth metup i will go n intro myself to u hor :wavey:

Sure! will look out for u too. :thumbsup:

GFC-Boss said:
Who is Angie? ....kekeke

Must visit Yew Lip liao :dance:

Bro, you are back? Lunch STOP??

Come let me scratch your car first then you go see Angie.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winofficial

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back