Why Audi price drop faster than BMW?

Re: Why Audi price drop faster than BMW?

Before I bought my BMW, actually tested the A4. But it was the price of the new car & worst of all the trade-in value of my car that turn me off. The SE also didn't really bother to try her best to see any possibilities to close the deal. Just asked me to consider & look forward to serve the next customer. That was also another reason why I skipped Audi & look for a BMW

My friend git offered $205,038.00 net for Audi A6 2.0T (Omv abt 43k)

Audi guru here is it a goOd deal? He is told offer ends this weekend.

Puffer;723697 said:
Audi SEs are shitty. When i was looking at A6, i quite keen on the 3.0T. SE like see me no up. Keep telling me 2.0 and 2.8 best deal. I told him the bloody interior is like toyota feel to me and very plain. Equipment level also bad. He never bother to tell me more abt 3.0T. Price nego also lousy. When i keen, give me lousy trade in and discount. After a few days and call me say can give me discount. By then i change to 523i already. Pui!

Bro, I think I better salesman than Audi right? I was the one who sold u BMW hehee....

yeah actually you Da MAN! hahaha....AUdi Marketing team is very strong to be fair....they quite aggressive....PML is on the passive side i feel....but the SEs in Audi..super cannot make it.....

Dont bother with A6 2.0T la...without the S-line package like the 3.0T it is rubbish la. the interior feels like a toyota to me. and FWD....want to buy then buy 3.0T.

Always hear say Audi interior damn nice and bmw interior always same old pattern. When i finally visit showroom, not impressed by the new A6/7 interior at all. I tot the pop up screen was too gimmicky. But the SE was quite helpful to explain all the features of the car to me. But end up still buy bmw. Lol.

your 535i, only the 3.0T version is comparable to be fair.

...the rest are screw up....the equipment levels is so bad comparing the A7 2.8/ A6 2.0 and 2.8 vs 520i and 528i or 523i HL version. The SE din even bother to talk to me abt 3.0T. keep telling me 2.0 and 2.8 fast selling when i told him the interior feels like a bloody toyota. the rims are the worse of the worse for these 2. i can accept the 19inch wheels for the 3.0T( though 20 will be perfect).

528i N20 4pot turbo beats A6 2.0T .... hehe .... Checkmate :lol:

BMW rocks....

cheers

wt_know;723996 said:
528i N20 4pot turbo beats A6 2.0T .... hehe .... Checkmate :lol:

Should compare 520i vs a6 2.0t to be fine.
Price range closer .

Now tht 528i has up the horsepower game, I am sure Audi will come back with a counter attack.
Consumer gain.

i saw both pml and pa also got chio se, nonetheless i still went the PI route :lol2:

Puffer;723989 said:
your 535i, only the 3.0T version is comparable to be fair.

...the rest are screw up....the equipment levels is so bad comparing the A7 2.8/ A6 2.0 and 2.8 vs 520i and 528i or 523i HL version. The SE din even bother to talk to me abt 3.0T. keep telling me 2.0 and 2.8 fast selling when i told him the interior feels like a bloody toyota. the rims are the worse of the worse for these 2. i can accept the 19inch wheels for the 3.0T( though 20 will be perfect).

Agreed. I think we may have talked to the same SE. Crap. Clearly the interest is on the 3.0T but he keeps talking about the 2.8 or 2.0. WTF. Really turns someone off when you try to push a bread and butter model especially if the customer wants to know about the premium one and all the bells and whistles. What he effectively did was to make me lose interest, and look at the A4, then wander upstairs to see the A5, A7, A8, R8 (irrelevant!) and wander out of showroom. :shakehea:

S2k;724020 said:
i saw both pml and pa also got chio se, nonetheless i still went the PI route :lol2:

go Ad test drive.
buy from PI.

isn't that ur motto?

hitmee;724029 said:
go Ad test drive.
buy from PI.

isn't that ur motto?

you teach me one :p

Icenan who u talked to? I talk to this David. He was my SE for A4. Very silly really.... Else now i be on A6 3.0T

Puffer;724039 said:
Icenan who u talked to? I talk to this David. He was my SE for A4. Very silly really.... Else now i be on A6 3.0T

bro my take is normally i don't listen to what se say :lol2: treat them like pang pui :p like Hitmee say do my research go in see/ test drive if possible then check out PI, if price saving is substantial enough then chiong :p

Hitmee, i do believe they will have better ones coming out but if SEs like that..... Quite turn off. Even my friend was pissed. He was treated like a retard and a p plate. " are u comfortable with electric chair?" wth is that? I come buy car u ask me this... Like i just come down from mountain like that. Not saying must treat us like king... But dont talk like a fool. My friend wants to try the quattro... He only let him test the A5 1.8T. How's that?

some se are just plain dumb no eq maybe? but i won't let that affect my car buying decision cos end of the day you're the one living with it :p

Generally, I like the A5 most, particularly the A5 coupe.. zhen up liao sibeh chio!
But as a family man, I will have to go for the sports back 4-door version, but the used A5 in the market is not cheap either.

pa have ridiculous margin that may explain why owner have to sell higher to cover back

that's true. pa don't have the volume like pml
118/120 318/320 523 ... all selling like hot cakes ... bmw will be no 1 ranking for 2011

S2k;724053 said:
pa have ridiculous margin that may explain why owner have to sell higher to cover back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksport8com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back