Why people rice their non-M with ///M badge or M-Performance decals?

johnny

Saw a few non-M BMW pretending to be ///M cars by sticking M badge / decals! Wondering owners know others can tell M versus non M cars? This morning saw a 520 with M5 badge + M5 side vent grills that look so fake with stock rims + exhaust on left side only that are obvious giveaways car's not M5. Why owners want to pretend they have M cars by sticking M decals + badge? Could be sticking ///M badge on boot adds 100HP? Epic FAILURES

Re: Why people rice their non-M with ///M badge or M-Performance decals?

Happy can already...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Oh, another one...

Also Lancer try to look like Evo plenty on road. Some Lancer also try to fake as BMW. I salute those

I admit I put a BMW badge at the back of my car because I like it. And some stickers here and there ...... My emblems also not original for my ride.

It's a free world......

At least not Mugen badge

Actually it's a picanto but I spend much effort to make it look like bmw .....

I m actually ok with people sticking M if they do up properly, but then hor, some cocks do very nicely can STILL get it wrong....see if u can spot it..

View attachment 56661

Nope, see again.

But u r partly right...no fenders but tats still "ok "...

Ok give u a hint....that "M5" above obviously copied this one...

View attachment 56662

MW;1047922 said:
I m actually ok with people sticking M if they do up properly, but then hor, some cocks do very nicely can STILL get it wrong....see if u can spot it..

View attachment 56661
The ///M5 truck emblem is not aligned correctly on the left and right, plus the space at the base of the emblem is incorrect, 5 is upsize down. The truck emblem should be positioned like the picture below... apologies not done properly, just a quick photoshop job.

View attachment 56667

Last edited by a moderator:

And....I suspect because they bought from eBay who's sellers are equally cocks, so they follow what is delivered..with inverted "5"

View attachment 56668

....when the correct emblem is ...

View attachment 56669

johnny;1047909 said:
Saw a few non-M BMW pretending to be ///M cars by sticking M badge / decals! Wondering owners know others can tell M versus non M cars? This morning saw a 520 with M5 badge + M5 side vent grills that look so fake with stock rims + exhaust on left side only that are obvious giveaways car's not M5. Why owners want to pretend they have M cars by sticking M decals + badge? Could be sticking ///M badge on boot adds 100HP? Epic FAILURES
I also have ///M truck emblem... so it looks like 135M to represent 135 M-Sports :lol:

Sticking ///M Decals and Emblem, can also meant a fan of ///M... same analogy applies to e.g. all the die-hard soccer fans who wears the team's jersey with the player's name and number, they think they are the named player?

MW;1047929 said:
And....I suspect because they bought from eBay who's sellers are equally cocks, so they follow what is delivered..with inverted "5".....
Also the 3 colours dont come in painted mode... to my knowledge.

Baby1M;1047930 said:
....die-hard soccer fans who wears the team's jersey with the player's name and number, they think they are the named player?

Wahahahahahaha good one!

My friend told me put on M stripe can increase 50HP.

I believe in him.

Another reason is I can't afford M so I can afford M sticker.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I rather be true to my car, hence it is bone stock. Personal choice.

Baby1M;1047930 said:
I also have ///M truck emblem... so it looks like 135M to represent 135 M-Sports :lol:

Sticking ///M Decals and Emblem, can also meant a fan of ///M... same analogy applies to e.g. all the die-hard soccer fans who wears the team's jersey with the player's name and number, they think they are the named player?

Someone I know thinks he is Ryan Giggs when he put on the jersey. I did not say is Jon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88london

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back