Will you go jogging b4 6am?

Re: Will you go jogging b4 6am?

ipoh-horfun;881004 said:
ANyone wonder y kenya guys can run faster than ang mo?

Kenya-ians (or whatever they are called) have different calf muscles (thinner and longer), these kind of muscles are apt for running.
if you have big and short calf muscles (usually everyone has this kind), it is not designed for running.

isiowsg;880760 said:
be truth to yourself...GYM..may may with bikini running on thread mill is also good excerise for the eyes.

Didnt notice or any caught my attention. :eek:

Perhaps due to my timing there ~~

Cheers ~~ :)

Saw 3 charbohs walking towards my direction when i was jogging from 1 fullerton to the bridge around 415am... as i get closer one of them was smiling at me...wah quite chio... till she spoke in a manly voice :yikess: i bolted away...

iltdqd;881932 said:
Saw 3 charbohs walking towards my direction when i was jogging from 1 fullerton to the bridge around 415am... as i get closer one of them was smiling at me...wah quite chio... till she spoke in a manly voice :yikess: i bolted away...

That's scary ......

iltdqd;881932 said:
Don't worry, we will also see them in Miss Universe Singapore in 2013 :)

Also lucky they r still mortal :p

Ooops :OTpolis: :OTpolis:

Last edited by a moderator:

fruswithmunich;881332 said:
I wish I had the discipline to get out of bed earlier...
Need to try hard, once it becomes norm or a lifestyle, it becomes routine :p

iltdqd;881932 said:

415am jog is dam early lah... at that time if i see charbohs... i dun think i will dare do anything. either they r so on like u or ......

ipoh-horfun;882315 said:
415am jog is dam early lah... at that time if i see charbohs... i dun think i will dare do anything. either they r so on like u or ......

What you intend to do?! That location is near butter factory....thursday & saturday morning can see a few chio bus.... my jogging route can also see crowd from chinos and avalon!

Baby1M;882306 said:
Don't worry, we will also see them in Miss Universe Singapore in 2013 :)

Also lucky they r still mortal :p

Ooops :OTpolis: :OTpolis:

For this month, all this so call beauty pageant after removing make up will make u run even faster....

Errr... now i wonder... Anyone run lion as early as 6.30am?? .... :shock:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups