Witch

XXX

Re: Witch

the lady looks nutty. if im the dog i bite her neji off at night.

These people should not rear dog in the first place.....will get retribution in their next life....For my case its the other way round..my Jap Spitz always bite me when I reach home bcos she is happy/excited....She will run like crazy and does the 0-100km/h in 3 secs.....

Last edited by a moderator:

how can she hit the dog that way! and the stupid son should stop her, still got balls to video it down. my heart goes out to the poor doggy. =(

zorro, same here. my dog does the same thing, and sometimes too overly excited, she drips some pee all over...

The sad thing is the dog look like a puppy..imagine you beat the hell of a 3 years toddler for breaking a glass......

Back to my dog: I have been asking around and it seems that Japanese Spitz like to bite when they are excited...sheeez...

rochelle.;558580 said:
how can she hit the dog that way! and the stupid son should stop her, still got balls to video it down. my heart goes out to the poor doggy. =(

zorro, same here. my dog does the same thing, and sometimes too overly excited, she drips some pee all over...

ya, i dont know how she can hit the dog when he looks at you in the teary eye manner, oh and this looks like the tin tin dog to me but in apricot color.

dog : mine's a mini toy poodle so i dont quite know how jap spitz behaves, only knows they are good chewers. my friend's spitz chewed one side of the sofa away when he had the dog 6months from puppy. haha.

You are right about chewing...when she is 1 year plus she chewed the foot of my teak furniture and anything hard and now she eats anything you throw at her and when she is hungry she eats tissue paper...

I think poddle smarter but spitz can really jump and good at fetching things in the mid-air..

rochelle.;558603 said:
ya, dog : mine's a mini toy poodle so i dont quite know how jap spitz behaves, only knows they are good chewers. my friend's spitz chewed one side of the sofa away when he had the dog 6months from puppy. haha.

oh man, my dad would flip if his cherrywood got chewed off!! i dont know how they can even chew through wood! dont starve your dog la, eating tissue is very very bad for her digestion.

my poodle cant do tricks at all, not very smart. only thing she knows is sit ( so she gets bak kwa ) and flip to expose belly when she wants a rub. haha. at least your spitz can fetch. and jump to catch stuff, mine is a total princess.

i hope she dies and get reborn as an ant and a kid burns her. can this video be sent to spca? are there laws in sg that protects animals from this sort of abuse?

This video is spreading around in Facebook, and I think SPCA is already asking the public to look for this woman. How do we bring this up to the News on TV?

can send this video to the channel news asia? or zhao an ni hao morning show? maybe it will grab the attention? i hope someone recognizes and help seek justice for this poor doggy =( look at how the dog fears her when she just moves her hand. =(

I think I must send my dog to train her dog to bite her where it hurts most.........

zorro;558533 said:
These people should not rear dog in the first place.....will get retribution in their next life....For my case its the other way round..my Jap Spitz always bite me when I reach home bcos she is happy/excited....She will run like crazy and does the 0-100km/h in 3 secs.....

Hi Zorro,

My male spitz dont bite. He oni get excited start jumping around and when ask for high five he will jump up and tap my hand or leg.

zorro;558589 said:
The sad thing is the dog look like a puppy..imagine you beat the hell of a 3 years toddler for breaking a glass......

Back to my dog: I have been asking around and it seems that Japanese Spitz like to bite when they are excited...sheeez...

That's for sure! Spitz sure can bite!!! My magnetic door stopper at the wall was swallow by my monster!!!

>>>Proven again..male species are smarter..ooops.... My female spitz is much bigger size as compare to the other Jap Spitz in my estate. Supposed to be pure breed not sure the mother has a night out with a Russian Semoyed....

My male spitz dont bite. He oni get excited start jumping around and when ask for high five he will jump up and tap my hand or leg.

>>> Dont remind me of the things that she damaged in my house...Now she is about 2 years old she dont bite my furniture anymore.

That's for sure! Spitz sure can bite!!! My magnetic door stopper at the wall was swallow by my monster!!![/QUOTE]

>>>Give the man a Tiger......or Thai Girl.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Hahaha!!! No Thai gal... poisonous lah... Erm... PRC or Viet bah...:laughlik:

So urs is a young lady. Enjoy her company!! They r great companion.

my gf always whack me tat way & i born in the yr of Dog.. just becos i got love bite by other woman & kenna discovered..

& those pple who whack dog pls dun get one.. kns.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back