Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exotic car

Re: Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exotic ca

Why wld she drive an exotic to a multi storey carpark...why not park in those lots which are stand alone ones. Why dont park at handicapped lot? Why not blame the govt instead?

Re: Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exotic ca

so if she is fat, can she sit on 2 seats in the mrt (i know most lambo drivers dunno what's mrt) while paying for 1 pax ride?

whoever's car got dented or scratched by other inconsiderate cars parked beside theirs, oso can park double lots? then small truck has to park 3 lots?

I ever sat next to a fat woman from Geneva to Singapore on economy ....... She really ought to have 2 seats. Heard she got stuck on the toilet bowl because she flushed before getting up - "A.." part of her completely over-cupped the bowl completely.

The stewardess managed to stick a metal ruler in there somewhere to release the pressure ......

B-Class;1046908 said:
so if she is fat, can she sit on 2 seats in the mrt (i know most lambo drivers dunno what's mrt) while paying for 1 pax ride?

Last edited by a moderator:

B-Class;1046908 said:

whoever's car got dented or scratched by other inconsiderate cars parked beside theirs, oso can park double lots? then small truck has to park 3 lots?
I have witness lady sitting on 1.5 seat, not fat enough to sit on 2 seats :p

if she really believes in what she says, she should have signed off with her name. somehow I don't trust the article.

Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exoti...

By parking in two lots we prevent any vehicles parking beside our cars.

I strongly believe that no matter what car or vehicle you are driving, you should be gracious when opening your vehicle's door, ensuring that you do not knock into someone else's vehicle, no matter what car or vehicle he drives.

On one hand she is telling drivers to be more gracious, on the other hand she does a really 'gracious' act of taking up two parking lots with one car. Someone give the poor lady a mirror....

Re: Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exoti...

seanskye;1046968 said:
On one hand she is telling drivers to be more gracious, on the other hand she does a really 'gracious' act of taking up two parking lots with one car. Someone give the poor lady a mirror....

how about those driver jamming the road while picking up their kids from school?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Re: Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exoti...

Jungle warfare ..... Survival of the fittest ......... don't mess with those mamas in the car.

ac323;1046969 said:
how about those driver jamming the road while picking up their kids from school?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Red_Bean_Bun;1046971 said:
Jungle warfare ..... Survival of the fittest ......... don't mess with those mamas in the car.

long jam................can be very bad...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Now that she has cleared the air - not a wise move. Now more people might be looking for chance to park beside a lambo to give them more dents.

Reminded of a phrase by old George that says "All animals are equal, but some animals are MORE EQUAL than others."

Everyday life for a lot of people .........surrounded by a bunch here .....

- nanyang
- acs
- scgs
- rgps
- st margaret

left ... right ... centre.
ac323;1046973 said:
long jam................can be very bad...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Looking at the car plate tell me that this lambo owner surly is someone that is "got head got face"

just a car...if scare of scratches and dent...take mrt lar...just another cheap rambo driver..nonsense and full of craps!

I respect pple who owns lambo ( whichever yr), but action like this downgrade themselves max. lambo or cherry , who likes to get dents? if u don't like the lot, go find or wait for single corner lot , confirm can find one. If got passenger , ask them alight first ,den squeeze into the corner lot for more door space la. Parking 2 lots like this entice pple to scratch ur car even more.... stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

OT a bit…Your Composition & Crop in your Photos are Great…Did you shoot them yourself?

seanskye;1046968 said:

plus a few spanking

View attachment 56586

Respect her for being a car lover and didn't want to have her car scratch, but on the expense of other driver's right to park the lot. hmmm.. no comment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back