Workshop For Paint Touch-Up

achee

Parked my ride (no more warranty liao) at the carpark and realised it was accidentially banged by some @#%& :mad: , can anyone recommend me a workshop to do paint touch-up? :helpp!:

Thanks in advance.

Re: Workshop For Paint Touch-Up

achee;490037 said:
Parked my ride (no more warranty liao) at the carpark and realised it was accidentially banged by some @#%& :mad: , can anyone recommend me a workshop to do paint touch-up? :helpp!:

Thanks in advance.
dun touch up. spray the freaking thing. Can try Yew Lip

achee;490037 said:

Thanks in advance.

Hi achee,

very sad to hear that.................
no worries you can call Mike (SWC) 9107 4888.......
Yew Lip is good as well......

cheers

Thanks for all the kind suggestions, will try SWC and Yew Lip

mac motor spray painting @ mapherson harvey rd no 7. call ah seng @ 9021 5767..30yrs of solid experience..

i juz got my car today and scratched it so badly! hope they can save my day b4 my mum found out.. arghh

RRHood;499344 said:
i juz got my car today and scratched it so badly! hope they can save my day b4 my mum found out.. arghh
how did it get scratched? sorry to hear dat

myself to blame.. not used to the tilted window in reverse gear.. rubbed it against the carpark pillar..

RRHood;499636 said:
myself to blame.. not used to the tilted window in reverse gear.. rubbed it against the carpark pillar..
u can actually turn it off if it distracts u too much. just flick the switch to the left

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back