World Cup 2006 - Germany vs Costa Rica - Jun 9 2006

Re: World Cup 2006 - Germany vs Costa Rica - Jun 9 2006

Barry, you mean the UE Square Carpark? Ok lah sounds good. What does the organiser think?

me anything... as long as got beer, chiobus with tight football jersey and big big screen to watch can liao...so The Courtyard @ 10PM onwards...:)

FiFi,

Bikini Bar set up a 42" plasma in the bar area.. and if the crowd is big, they have a projector TV ready to be up...

Anyway, you guys decide... i just chilling... no soccer watching for me.....

Another place that is near The Courtyard is The Beach Bar which is besides Robertson Walk. Used to be our bi-weekly F1 session. The reason for going there is the huge projector screen, beach chairs and its open air.

Cheerio!

wow, everywhere sounds interesting, i'm in... anywhere. Mayb chijmes will be good...

I am fine with anywhere as long there is beer and peanut...... so was thinking if nobody decide location, best place is kopitiam already.... Can put ur leg on the chair, smoke openly, cuss at the game without being criticised for being crude and best of all, everybody understands hokkien!!!

Chjimes parking terok. I support Beach Bar or Sketches at Robertson area but I may tua!

rex7_vtec said:
I am fine with anywhere as long there is beer and peanut...... so was thinking if nobody decide location, best place is kopitiam already.... Can put ur leg on the chair, smoke openly, cuss at the game without being criticised for being crude and best of all, everybody understands hokkien!!!

hahahahhaa... I can imagine all the hokkien vulgar words will come out everywhere man...

Barry, will you be too shag out after the long drive back on Fri? haha
You better make it down den

Robertson walk courtyard is good.
I can hop around between Dbl O and the courtyard :D

T6: Lets bring MJ cards :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads