• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Worth to Buy Six-Yr Old 325 Cabrio?

Melwyn

Hey Guys,

Recently saw an advertisement for a six year old 325 Cabriolet going for abt 100k .

Considering that its six years old... 100k is still pretty steep.. was wondering whether it would be a worthwhile buy...?

Any tips/ suggestions?

Im currently driving an E90 and a MX-5.. its just that sometimes the family needs more space.. so was wondering if I should sell the Miata for a bigger cabrio.

Cheers

Melwyn

Re: Worth to Buy Six-Yr Old 325 Cabrio?

hi, my friend selling his cabrio 2002 june 320 asking 142k milage low total paper value is 120k . so that means before 5 year you can still get back 120k . new cabrio should reach our shore in 2007 q2

Melwyn said:
Hey Guys,

Recently saw an advertisement for a six year old 325 Cabriolet going for abt 100k .

Considering that its six years old... 100k is still pretty steep.. was wondering whether it would be a worthwhile buy...?

Any tips/ suggestions?

Im currently driving an E90 and a MX-5.. its just that sometimes the family needs more space.. so was wondering if I should sell the Miata for a bigger cabrio.

Cheers

Melwyn

Didnt know back in 2000 there was already 325CIA, thot 323CIA if any..

Anyway, if I were you...I'd skip that car and look for a newer one elsewhere.

Bro, Patient for another 18 months will get a new cabrio, How's that?

Regards
Mus

Thanks for the recommendation Ken..ill check with the *ahem* Finance authorities first :p

haha.. perhaps I should wait for the E90 Cabrio to come in.. another year more.. *rubs hands in glee*

....Anyway my MX-5 is only a year plus old.. sell now also loogie like mad.. :/

Thanks for the advice guys :)

Melwyn said:
....Anyway my MX-5 is only a year plus old.. sell now also loogie like mad.. :/

Isn't the MX5 a nice car to drive? Any reason why u prefer a 5 yr old 325ci Cab to a 1 yr old MX5?

It's still some time away from six years, mate... but if you can wait, shop around or be the first among us to own the E90 convertible :) Seems that one may come out as a hard top.

Serious? E90 Covertible as a hard-top? *woot*
SLK with four seats..!!!

Thou i must admit having an E90 and a E90 Cabrio.. sorta defeats the purpose a bit.. ha.. mebbe wait for launch then go snap up a E46 Cabrio..

just as a fyi - was speaking to a pml manager who mentioned that expected arrival of the e90 cabrio is sometime in the third quarter of this year

aminael said:
just as a fyi - was speaking to a pml manager who mentioned that expected arrival of the e90 cabrio is sometime in the third quarter of this year

Don't think they will wait too long as they essentially don't have any of their best selling cab to sell. The 630/645 cabs are rare, and so is the Z4 compared with the 3 series cab.

Is PML out of stock for all E46 coupes and cabrios already? Its still on their pricelists...

__iceman__ said:
Is PML out of stock for all E46 coupes and cabrios already? Its still on their pricelists...

That's right. When I was shopping for an E46 cabrio back in April 2005, PML had one unit left - a black 330 going for $217k.

Anything else I had to order... and wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back