Would you buy another BMW?

Re: Would you buy another BMW?

huayx2 said:
Din noe that Maserati is huge? When u say its huge is in regards to the ext size of the car in comparison or interior????
Din compare paper specs but on actual, 645 anytime looks bigger.

I will go for 645 anytime if i dun track and get a Maserati as 2nd car.. that if i can afford.

The Q-porte is huge...technically your youngest can jump ard in there... :lol2:

you should compare the 6 series with the maser coupe/spyder. The qp is more comparable to the 7series.

Thanks Raffles.... it sounds really good.....

Would I just call BMW up or is there a specific dept. which I should contact?

TheNew7 said:
Thanks Raffles.... it sounds really good.....

Would I just call BMW up or is there a specific dept. which I should contact?
You can call them at 62231090.
Look for Cynthia, friendly and helpful.
Driver Training is something that you won't want to miss.
In fact, soemthing that you would want to go for it again. :yummie:

Thanks guys for all your comments...... and Seven_heaven for the info...

My question is, Are BMWs, in the Singapore context, unreliable? Great drive, bad service but no use having a great car in the workshop all the time.....

TheNew7 said:

My question is, Are BMWs, in the Singapore context, unreliable? Great drive, bad service but no use having a great car in the workshop all the time.....
Like some bros had mentioned, it's a matter of personal expectation.
For me, I think BMW is reliable.
However, despite being a brand in the high-end class, cost a bomb to own and maintain, something will still go wrong, as Murphy said it.
We see so many BMWs on SG's roads today, if the make itself is a piece of junk, that would make a lot of Singaporeans and us a karang-guni. A high-class but stupid one, that is.

Sometimes, life can be very much more enjoyable if one can just relac and let go some of those minor things.
If my window is having slight creaking noise, I turn up my ICE so i don't hear it.
If my car vibrates mildly once in a blue moon, i'd say "fish it" as I'm not gonna part with my car for days (or even weeks) just for the workshop to try to feel it. Some more must jun-jun be there when it happens, mah-jiam like kenna 4-D like that. :hmmidont:

Of course, if it is something that compromise my safety, then I definitely would want to fix it.

If we try too hard to demand our car to be in a 120% tip-top condition, might as well buy the showroom car and park it there for the longest time.
Life is more than just my car, and I want to enjoy every bit of it. :dance:

Just my view, dun bother to flame me cos' i won't give a damn.
ha..ha..ha... :nehnehhh:

Well said 7-Heaven !!

I am onto my number 8th BM and will still buy another one ..

No car on the road is completely 100% reliable/faultless. Every damn make/model hv certain defects, its jus tat whether u r tat 'lucky' enough to get it or not.

BMW to me is gd and reliable car although I don't drive a Bimmer now, but hv been thinking of getting 1 again.

taddy_lah said:
I were deciding between 630coupe and Porsche Boxster. Finally bought the 630 as I were buying a car and not the after sales service. Anyway, the pre and post sales services have been good so far (touch wood)

Further, I totally agreed with Racebred about the DNA. At least the 630 is a 2+2 meaning I don't have to leave my kids behind everytime I take the car for a spin

erm bro do u mod ur 630i ? erh i think i should get the 6 series man .. saw a white 630i at my office area .. so :droolz: omg ..
then a silver 645cab when i drive out .. omg ... its driving me crazy ...

Ascentz said:
erm bro do u mod ur 630i ? ...

- just more than 1 month old, no mod required .... yet

I had two brand new Germany made Mercedes, its not any better either. :mad:

TheNew7 said:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1jun88net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back