Wow look at the OMV of this e90 325

ferd

OMV = $75,091

BMW 325I Details - sgCarMart

Is this a PI car or is it fully loaded thus the high OMV? Then again no mention about warranty from agent.

Re: Wow look at the OMV of this e90 325

got i-drive and the sport steering is in black.

PML sport steering is silver?
but 145k is a bit too exp right?

i think it c/w adaptive headlights, active steering, i-drive, xenon and is made in germany.

when thy buy from you they quote at paper value. when they sell, they sell at at some high price.
bloody hell.

so it is possible to specify you want the german-made car?? how does that all work out...

This could be the cars they flew in for the launch. Understand that they were German made and the high OMV is due to the cost of flying them in.

well maybe, no mention about warranty, it should have 1 year left if its imported by PML... if its only 2 years warranty, then its a PI car...

I guess you can request for it cause when i bought mine, i demanded for a german made e90 320i and they gave me one but at a little higher price cause the car came with a higher OMV and extra specs and i also didn't have a choice of color and interior.

yo heerajs, you actually forgo choice of color and interior for a German made car, why? Just curious...

heerajs;188702 said:
I guess you can request for it cause when i bought mine, i demanded for a german made e90 320i and they gave me one but at a little higher price cause the car came with a higher OMV and extra specs and i also didn't have a choice of color and interior.

mobilefriend;188790 said:
yo heerajs, you actually forgo choice of color and interior for a German made car, why? Just curious...

Oh that is because when i booked the car, my SE told me it was made in germany. But a day later, she called and told me that that she had made a mistake and it was made in South Africa so i then told them to cancel the order cause i felt cheated and also because, i felt that there would be a difference between the german made and SA made.
Since they did not want me to cancel the order, they decided to provide me with a german made e90 320i. so i agreed although i did not have the choice of color, the color they were offering was monacco blue with beige interor which was not too bad plus the extra accesories in the car was also worth the little extra price i had to pay. the extra accesories i got are
1) extra omv of 10000k which means its omv is around 56000K
2) it has 4 way lumber support for both front seats
3)it has anti dazzle exterior and interior mirrors
4) active sports steering
5) 17 inch rims and run flat tyres
6) burwood trimming instead of the silver ones.

(sorry for the long winded answer)

wow, the active steering & 10k OMV is definitely worth it...

Yup but unbfortunately, when i tried selling it, i did not manage to get a good price from dealers.....they said that the extra OMV and accesories make no difference. So i guess they accesories are only for me to enjoy....hehehe....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back