wrapping interior trim

Re: wrapping interior trim

you may try GenConcept, Xuan Concept etc... or even to direct to 3M. 3M got promo at the Asia Auto Salon 2011

thanks bro but what you sugges tare places for stickers right but are they also able to take out the trim and install back? Coz the e60 trim seems quite difficult to take apart esp the dor handle portion. Thanks.

VincentEmmanuel;659612 said:
Why not just buy the real cf trims from ebay ? I see the prices not much difference.

Remember to ensure that it is RHD. Many items in ebay are LHR.

VincentEmmanuel;659612 said:
Why not just buy the real cf trims from ebay ? I see the prices not much difference.

the cf trim in ebay i have looked thru many times, most of them are for LHD coz manufactured in Taiwan. Those came for RHD may cost 1k and above....if thats the case, robson is a better choice.

Also i am thinking of sticking this just for fum since the ride wun last too long, dun wanna spend 1k plus for the real brushed aluminum trim.

3M Brushed Aluminum Vinyl Wrap Sheet

Terras14;659865 said:
the cf trim in ebay i have looked thru many times, most of them are for LHD coz manufactured in Taiwan. Those came for RHD may cost 1k and above....if thats the case, robson is a better choice.

Also i am thinking of sticking this just for fum since the ride wun last too long, dun wanna spend 1k plus for the real brushed aluminum trim.

3M Brushed Aluminum Vinyl Wrap Sheet

agree... Robson got 30% discount for cf interior at Asia Auto Salon. Very good price. If want cf, go for the original black carbon. Other colours not so original... IMHO

thanks bro for the thread...can understand why you say worksmanship is average...hope its better now.

thanks bro...may i know how good is the wrap? any popping out or bubbles over time?

So far I have only 1 spot, size of 10cents raised up due to the contour of the trim where it is depressed at that spot. Other than that, all good. I believe this could be easily fixed by injecting some glue to it. 3M glue is very good. I am too lazy to fix it since it is not obvious.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv88host

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back